The Triwizard Tournament

"Oh, well I hope to see you around more often l/n

"Oh, well I hope to see you around more often l/n."

y/n pov

The rest of the summer was spent in my room, avoiding my father per usual. I didn't want to but I couldn't help but think he was one of he one of the deatheaters at the world cup. 

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The trolley lady asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Packet of Droobles and Licorice wand." Ron said pulling a few galleons out of his pocket. "Oh on second thought just the Droobles." He said after seeing the price.

"Its alright I got it," I said standing up "and a chocolate frog please."

I handed the lady my galleons and she handed Ron and I our candy. Harry was looking out the window deep in thought. I sat down next to him and he looked up.

"Oh I missed the trolley." he said eyeing the candy in my hand.

"Its ok, you can have some of my choclate frog, I never finish it anyway." 

"This is horrible." Hermione said looking down at the Daily Prophet. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or-"

Ron cut her off "There were loads of security. thats why everyones so freaked."

Harry put his hand to his scar.

"Is it hurting again?" I asked.

"I'm fine."

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this." Hermione said looking back down at the prophet.  "What you saw at the cup...and the dream."

They had filled me in through letters about what had happened to Harry. Poor boy can't catch a break.

"I'll do it now." He said pulling out some parchment and a quill.

Ron and I played wizards chess the rest of the ride there while Harry sent off his letter. 

~

When we got to school there was a crowd of kids pointing at something in the courtyard. We went to go check it out but Snape ushered us into the great hall.

We took our usual seats next to each other and waited for Dumbledore to start his annual speech. 

"I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well."

We all looked at each other in confusion as to what he was talking about.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."

Ron and I instantly looked at each other with excitement. Hermione and Harry must not know what it is because they just looked even more confused.

"The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school one a single student is selected to compete." Dumbledore explained.