1. Intro

Kennedy banks pov

"Durk Derrick banks what did I tell yo ass about hanging around Dayvon Huh ? " my mother yells standing in front of my big brother durk

"Durk Derrick banks what did I tell yo ass about hanging around Dayvon Huh ? " my mother yells standing in front of my big brother durk . She yells the same thing every weekend when she finds out he be in the streets . I suggest she just saves her voice .

"Ma we wasn't even doing nothing , we was just chilling " he huffs, rolling his eyes . Of course he was lying , but he didn't want her to know that .

"Bullshit ! Coming in at 4 in the mor-"

" it was three but okay " he cuts her off

She stops and closes her eyes . "Durk I want your ass out my house tonight "

"Bet ! " he said hopping up .

"Ma ! " I yell

"Shut up Kennedy , he need to learn that these niggas he hanging with aint doing nothing for him . Let's see if dayvon can find yo ass somewhere to stay "

I shake my head and walk outside slamming the door . They always do this shit . She kick him out , he go to jail , she bail him out , and he's back at home doing the same damn thing .

You would think my brother would learn his lesson but according to my mother , whoever this dayvon character is , it's his fault . I've never met him and only heard stories . But He's not allowed within one hundred feet out our house , or the local church .

It's kind of interesting how mysterious he is .

"Where are you going ? " I ask Durk as he walks out the house .

"Von finna come scoop me "

"What's so special about him that you practically ruin your life for ? " I ask frustrated

"Look Ken i ain't got time for this shit right now " he shakes his head pulling a stack out his pocket holding it out " hold down momma and the crib till I get back "

I shake my head "we don't want your blood money "

He drops the cash and bends down to hug me . "Come see me when you up " he says and starts walking down the street .

I huff looking at him walk away . "Just like y'all damn daddy " I hear a lighter flick . Looking back I see my momma standing in the door way .

"You gone let him come back ? " I ask

"Did Chauncey come back ? " she ask me referring to our dad .

"Did you let him ? " I snap "you left him to the streets just like you do Durk-"

"DURK LEAVES HIS DAMN SELF TO THE STREETS , running around with dayvon menace ass . Whatever karma comes his way he deserves it " she screams back .

"Whatever ! he end up dead , it's your fault "

She chuckles and flicks her cigarette in my face "bitch " she mumbles .

.
.
.
.
.
Thoughts ?