Kai-Don't hurt him!

I feel like I never ever got to make a thing for Kai so here we go:Sakura lives a normal life,yet yearned for more.after arguing with her mother she ran off to the woods she met Kai who convinced her to go back home,after she met Kai she always went back to the woods to visit him.slowly,they both began to fall for each other.

Sakura's pov
I was in town shopping with my mother,though I desperately wanted to see Kai.i wanted to talk to him,I was thinking about running away and living with him and I want to know what he thinks about it."You will listen to me halfbreed!"I heard someone yell,i widened my eyes at what I saw:a man was beating Kai.i gasped,"Kai!no!"I cried out.i was about to run towards him but my mom grabbed my wrist,"Sakura no,don't help the halfbreed."she hissed.i pulled away from her grip,as the man was about to beat Kai again I ran towards Kai and stood in front of him."Don't hurt him!"I yelled at the man,"S...Sakura."Kai managed to say.i turned around and helped him up,"it's ok Kai."I reassured him.

"Sakura how could you?helping out this halfbreed,you're a disgrace!"my mother yelled,I glared at her."come on,I'll tend to your wounds."i said to Kai,I helped him walk towards the woods.we finally made it to his hit,I helped him make it inside.he gently sat down on the stool,I grabbed a bowl of water and a towel.Kai took off his robes to reveal his wounds,I winced at what I saw.i gently began to tend to his wounds,"I'm so sorry this happened to you Kai."i said as I tended to his wounds."don't be,I'm used to this."he replied,"but this is horrible Kai,it doesn't matter if you're a halfbreed or not:you're a person just like everyone else."I pointed out.