Chapter 5

The next morning i was still sound asleep but not for long when someone yelled and pushed me put bed. I groaned in pain. 'Asshat' i whispered. Was sitting in a pool of black soft feathers.
"Who's cushion exploded?"
"Pottah, what are you doing in my bed?" That's when it hit me i snapped my head up, looking at draco questionably looking around i was exactly in draco's room.
"I.. don't know?" I said kinda trying to wane up and cracking my brain for answers. I got up dusting myself off. Annoying malfoy and his dumb ass. I walked out the room malfoy trailing behind me and asking questions i had enough.

"SHUT IT" i yelled at him
The shock in his eyes clearly visible. I walked into the kitchen finding lucius who looked up and smiled.
"Lucius why am i in draco's bed when i fell asleep in mine? And why were there feathers everywhere?" Lucius upon hearing this paled lighter than paper. Grabbed draco and walked put the room. What is happening? My head was exploding with questions.I went to find dad.

I opened the door.
"Morning" i said as softly as possible. My mom was on the sofa in dads office with a cup tea in hand, dad was behind the desk looking at old pictures.
" morning harry! What brings you here?" Mom asked standing up and hugging me.
"I have a question and i want you to be truthful" i looked at them
"Why was i in draco's room when i woke up and fell asleep in mine. There were feathers everywhere!"
They looked ar each other and paled, the hell is going on lucius did the same thing.

"What is going on?" I asked annoyed.
"Welll harry you see lucius is an angel and since draco turned sixteen he got his angel inheritance, and only his mate can touch his feathers, so you must be his sub." I looked annoyed why do i have to be sub and he dom, i mean i may be little but i don't care he won't play with me i'm still boss.
"No harry it doesn't work like that" dad said, did i say it pit loud
"But why do i need to be sub, i mean i'm not letting him fuck me up like yesterday.." it still hurts thinking back about it but know i know why! It made sense! He is my made and thats why it hurt!
And why petunia gave me the book. THE BOOK! I forgot about it.
"I better be off! Bye" i said giving them a hug and walking up the stairs and in my room.
I took the book out and ran my finger over the title it was a leather book with golden curved letters. The pages were old mostly like 40 years. I also took clothes and took a shower. The hot water ran down my body. The mirror and glass Fogged up. Making me invisible in the shower.

I got put and wrapped a towel around my body, dried myself and put on my clothes and makeup. Just mascara and lipgloss. I look good! I did my hair. Simple. But gorgeous

Lastly i put on my expensive shoes and tied them

Lastly i put on my expensive shoes and tied them. I grabbed the book from the table and begun reading.

Winged creature are rare but be careful not all winged creature are sweet. Winged creatures have a mate wich you find more information about in the next paragraph. Winged creatures are gorgeous creatures they can deceive you with their beauty. But love and protect you until their death. angels have a specific power. They can perform wand-less magic and are stronger than a wizard's magic, and angels have different colored wings, black white or gray. black winged angels are the srongest most people think that the white ones are the strongest but the black ones are. the can talk in their soulmates mind and read it. white....(enough)

Soulmates
angels all have a soul mate. when they have completed the union they can talk to each other in their heads. and the soul mate magic also gets stronger. but remember that if one of the two dies the other also dies with angels cannot live without their soul mate so they kill themselves. and when the angel dies, the soul mate automatically comes along

completion of the bond
to complete the bond, the angel and the soul mate must kiss ao the pain goes away, but to be able to communicate in each other's thoughts they must both love each other dearly.