Chapter 11

***

***

3rd person

After the bedroom sex with Namjoon and kitchen sex with Jin, Yoongi is now completely drained out even though he just had his breakfast and a warm bath given to him by his only hyung.

Even though his heat has subsided, Yoongi is still super clingy and whiny to his members just like Jihoon had warned them.

Omegas tend to act like this while in heat which made the six members of Bangtan rejoice knowing that they will actually be able to live with a very clingy Yoongi in real life.

While Namjoon and Jin went to the company building to talk with their boss and explain Yoongi's situation, Hoseok and the maknae line was left to take care of their hyung.

At the moment, all five of them are in the living room watching Taehyung and Jungkook play video games.

Jimin sat down next to Yoongi who is currently sitting down on Hoseok as he clings to the sunshine like his life depends on it.

Also, Yoongi requested for Hoseok to zip down his fly and take out his dick so the omega can cockwarm the smiling beta.

The three alphas weren't happy with the omega's request as they wanted to take Hoseok's place, but they had no choice.

After all, what Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets.

"He's tired but he still wants cock," Hoseok chuckles and pecks the omega on the forehead.

The two alphas are still currently playing but the maknae glanced behind him for a bit to see Yoongi taking a nap on the beta's lap with a dick inside of him.

"That's such a Yoongi thing for him to do," Jungkook states which made the four of them laugh.

Yoongi heard this and glared at the young alpha, "Oh you think so? Bitch, you're not sticking that dick of yours up in my ass any time soon."

The threat made Jungkook's face run cold and white while the others laughed even more at the youngest alpha's reaction.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he almost threw away his controller across the room after hearing what the omega just said.

His attention on the omega as he went on his knees to beg his hyung for forgiveness.

"Hyung, I was just joking," The alpha pleaded as he kept tugging on Yoongi's shirt. "Please, come on, don't be like that."

"Shh, you're waking him up," Hoseok shushed the boy and the younger huffed.

"You're just saying that because you already have your dick up in his ass!"

Jimin couldn't help but take a picture of what's happening right now and sent it to their group chat so the other two could see how the youngest alpha is literally on his knees.