•CHAPTER 2•

'Announcement'

---

After everyone finish dessert, Dumbledore stood up in his chair.

"Your attention, please!" He said, with his wand press toward his throat making his voice echo around the enlarge hall. Every student turned toward him, leaving there food and conversation for later.

"I'd like to say a few words. glory! That is what awaits the students who won the Triwizard Tournament! But to do so, the students that are chosen must survive three deadly tasks," Dumbledore exclaimed.

Whispers began to travel around the hall, as friends send each other excited glances.

A middle aged man had rising from his chair, walking towards Dumbledore and the casket.

"After close consideration," Bartemius Crouch began saying, pulling everyone's attention back to him, "no students under then age of seventeen shall not put their name into the goblet."

The whispers became louder, several students shouting curses and screamed out of anger. Before Dumbledore step forward.

"SILENCE!" the headmaster roared. Everyone became suddenly quiet, he turned his wand to the wooden box, the wood melted away revealing the blue flamed globlet underneath.

"The Goblet of fire! Anyone who wishes to enter themselves to the tournament, need to write there name upon a piece of parchment and place it into the flames before this hour on Thursday night."

Natalia gave Amora a wink from across the table, as that Thursday was the day Amora turned seventeen.

"Do be warned," Dumbledore said, "if you are chosen, there's no turning back. As of this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun!"

"Hogwarts students, remain seated our visitors may leave first," Dumbledore added as all of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrung students stood up from their seats.

---

The girls walked across the lawn, hearing the haunting sound from the forbidden forest, before their white and gold carriage suddenly appeared.

An small door at the right corner of the carriage appeared, inside was all the girls bedrooms, white an golden covered the rooms.

Saying goodnight to all of her fellow friends, Amora retreated to her own room locking the door behind her, and closed the cream curtains to her window.

She changed into her silk pyjamas, and throwing her blonde hair in an slick braid before curling up under her warm covers and turning off her light with an quick flick of her wand.

Closing her eyes, falling into an deep slumber.