Chapter 13*

TW: MENTION OF SCARS AND ABUSE

AURORAS furious eyes where glued to Regulus's own. His eyes wide and scared as the raging women came storming towards him.

She kept her pace quick but smiling and greeting the guests trying to hide her anger but it was obvious Regulus was in big big trouble.

Finally Aurora had gotten a older couple to stop gushing about the engagement and slipped past them.

She grabbed Regulus by his wrist giving him a harsh tug and he yelped. A few turned to look at them but they both just smiled sweetly trying to mask the obvious arguement that was about to break out.

Aurora began dragging Regulus through the crowd not bothering to be gentle so he had to stumble to keep up.

She burst through the doors of the ballroom pulling him down the hall and ignoring the strange glances angelled their way.

She dragged Regulus into the deserted lounge/ study beside the second oak staircase shoving him in and slamming the door.

"Regulus Arcturus Black explain yourself this instant!" She roared and he jumped back in fright.

"I-im sorry Rory! It wasnt meant to happen we just got caught up and I know I shouldnt feel this way for a man but I cant help it! I'm sorry I truly am I know it's wrong and it's disgusting I didn't know what to do. It- it just feels so right" Regulus cried running his hands through his hair.

Aurora pulled a face of confusion and anger "what the hell are you talking about. I dont care what gender you love thats not what I'm talking about!" She barked.

"o-oh" Regulus mumbeld a small relieved smile gracing his features as he stared at his shiny shoes. "Stop thinking about him!" Aurora cried in outrage throwing her hands up.

"you cant do that Reg that's not how this works!" Aurora shouted "wh-what do you mean? Y-you said you where fine with it" Regulus whimpered his beautiful big brown eyes glistening like he was about to cry.

"No no Reg dont cry! No please stop" Aurora pleaded running forward and taking hold of his face when silver tears started to fall down his cheeks.

"You know I love you no matter what right?" Aurora whispered wiping away his tears and Regulus nodded slowly trying to quiet his sobs.

"But.. just becuase your exploring yourself a little more doesnt give you an excuse to start kissing your soon to be inlaws" Aurora murmured.

Regulus scrunched his eyebrows in confusion his eyes locking with hers agian.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned.

"What do you mean Reg? I saw you kissing Lucius" Aurora said puzzled.

"Lucius!" Regulus shouted looking like he was about to vomit. "You- you think I'd ever kiss him? Firstly I'd never ever do that to Cissy and secondly that's absolutely Disgusting!" Regulus cried in disgust.

Aurora looked absolutely mind boggled "what do you mean I saw you and Malfoy under the tree yo-"

"I wasnt with Lucius! I was with Eric" Regulus explained.

Auroras mouth dropped open.

"Oh thank Merlin" she gasped quickly capturing Regulus in a hug.

She squeezed him tightly as he stood in supprise but wrapped his arms around her aswell.

"Why what did you think?" He laughed. "I- I thought you were shagging Malfoy behind Narcissas back" Aurora admitted slightly embarrassed and she heard Regulus chuckled.