CHAPTER - 28

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY EVERYONE!

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL! I AM GIVING BOTH MY STORY UPDATES TODAY. IT'S GOOD RIGHT! KINDLY CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE" TOO. IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST. IT IS NOT GETTING THAT MANY VOTES AS I EXPECTED... 

AND I WILL BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS... 

THE NEXT UPDATE OF BOTH MY STORIES WILL BE LONGER, I PROMISE YOU THAT...

THE  NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON TUESDAY...

AARVIK'S POV

"Dad, do you know what are you saying? Are you sure, you are in your full conscience? It can never be true right?", I asked him.

"Whatever I said to you is the biggest secret I was holding inside me Aarvik. Nobody knows about it including your mom or grandmother. I am just telling you because this is the right time to let you know about it. Promise me Aarvik, you will protect everyone.", Dad asked me.

"I promise you to protect everyone", we heard a voice. Rakshan stood there.

"I heard everything what you said Periappa(uncle). I swear that I will protect everyone and also I will stand with Anna(elder brother) in this battle. Nothing will happen to anyone. Nobody will get to know about it, except three of us.", Rakshan spoke.

"Dad, I will definitely won't let anyone come near my family. I am the target of Mr. Natrajan. So, I am sure he won't touch anyone else", I told him.

After sometime, we all dispersed to our respective rooms. I looked at Aitri who was sleeping peacefully.

"I promise Aiyu, I won't let anything happen to you at any cost", I told myself and gave her a forehead kiss and slept.

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day, everyone went back to their regular work.

A woman who was in her late forties was running in a road. Aitri, Pradhi and Aathika were returning from school. She got clashed with Aathika.

"SAVE ME! SAVE ME!..", saying this she fainted.

"Aunty, Aunty...", Aitri, Aathika and Pradhi got panicked seeing her condition. Aitri called the palace driver and asked him to come to the location. They took the lady to the palace.

Aitri took the lady to the guest room and also called the doctor immediately.

Doctor checked the lady and turned towards the three ladies who were standing near her.

"Are you guys are her family?", the doctor asked them.

"No doctor, we are not her family. We just saw her on the way while we were returning from school", Pradhi said to the doctor.

"I think she is affected mentally and also very stressed about something. Let her take some rest. I have prescribed some medicines, make her have it once she gets up. Also all the medicines should be given after she had some solid food.", the doctor said.

Aitri called one of the servants in the palace and asked them to get the medicines. She also gave them the money required.

When the servant was going to get the medicines, Haridas stopped him. Aitri saw that from balcony. Haridas was enquiring the servant, when Aitri came to the ground floor.

"Aitri mam is the one who gave me money to get the prescriptions", the servant was saying to Haridas.

"She is not the queen of this house. If she gave the money, you should have declined by saying it to her that you have work", Haridas was blasting the servant. He didn't notice that Aitri was just behind him. Aitri remembered, Pradhi and Aathika saying about how Haridas blabbered badly that day when the fire accident broke out. She somehow got irritated by his behavior all the time.

"I may not be a queen in this house but I am one of the daughter in laws of the house. Moreover, I didn't send that Anna to get some useless thing. I sent him to buy something important which can save someone's life. To whom I am talking to, the person doesn't have neither family nor feelings", Aitri blasted him out.

Aitri sighed the servant to move away from there immediately. Haridas also left without speaking a word. Haridas started thinking about his past how everything changed in a moment swiftly in the past.

The servant came with the medicines and gave to Aitri. Aitri, Aathika and Pradhi waited for that lady to wake up. Meanwhile, Aitri called Aarvik and told him about the current situation. She didn't say anything about Haridas's behavior to him as she thought it may create a rift between Aarvik and Haridas.

Aitri, Aathika and Pradhi were waiting for the lady to get up. The servant got the medicines and gave them a while ago. Aitri prepared vegetable soup and Rasam rice to give it to that lady.

After sometime, the lady's body started shaking her body. She woke up and looked at the three people who were looking at her keenly. First the lady was afraid, but then their pleasant faces somewhat comforted her.

Aitri and Aathika went near her while Pradhi was behind them. The lady looked elegant and beautiful to be honest. Though her mental state was stable, her beauty was beyond that.

Aitri was the one who initiated the conversation.

"Amma, what will you like to have? Whatever you say I will cook for you", Aitri said in a calm tone.

By seeing Aitri, Aathika and Pradhi, that lady was afraid at first but after hearing Aitri's words she became calm.

"I want dosa, tomato chutney and also keerai vadai", the lady said counting her fingers.

"OK. We will bring it for you", Pradhi said and bought it within 30 minutes. By that time, Aitri and Aathika changed that lady's dress and made her look presentable.

Pradhi entered with everything that lady asked for. All three started feeding her one by one. After eating the food, they gave her tablets and that lady slept.

They heard the sound of someone shouting in the hall. When they went it was Haridas who was shouting and complaining about Aitri to all the royal members of the house who have returned from their works except Aarvik and Rakshan.

Aitri went down with Aathika and Pradhi and stood in front of everyone.

"Aitri is doing whatever she pleases in this house. This palace has some rules that are to be followed here. How can she bring someone from road just like that?", Haridas was complaining about Aitri.

Aitri always wondered why this Haridas has given so many importance when he doesn't even have a family. Just because he sacrificed his life for royal family doesn't give the right to speak about her.

"Yes, I bought someone from road. But you don't have any right to question me Mr.Haridas. I am the DIL of this house. Don't have I the right to bring someone in this house?", Aitri raised her voice for the first time.

"You have all the rights Aiyu.", Aarvik came inside and stood up for Aitri.

"Where is the women you bought Aiyu?", Sahasra Aarvik father asked Aitri. They all went inside the guest room where the lady was sitting and looking at the scenery on the wall.

"Sharadha", a voice whisper yelled and the person whose voice it belongs to went and hugged the lady tightly.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE:TUESDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...