Chapter 2<3

Ravens outfit ^

"Raven.....Raven!"

I woke up to my name being called and being lightly shook. I opened my eyes and saw Aria shaking me. "What is it Ari?" I groaned. "It's 6:50 and you know breakfast is at 7:25....I didn't want you in trouble." I smiled up at her "Alright, thank you now go to your room and get dressed, I'll be there in few." She nodded and speed-walked out of my room.

I got up and went into my closet. Putting on a black lace bra and underwear set then strapping my blades around my thigh. I put my gun in my purse before putting on my outfit. I was wearing a grey mini pencil skirt with a black form-fitting sweater and a leather jacket along with high heeled boots that went above my knee. My blades were covered by my skirt so I wasn't worried. I did some light foundation, my brows and some black mascara with a nude pink lip.

I walked to Aria's room and knocked at her door with my dogs sitting behind me, waiting. Aria walked out of her room and looked at me, I smiled. "How ya feeling today amore?" She smiled and hugged me. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her back. "Alright, breakfast will be severed soon and I still gotta go check on Alfonzo and Tyler. I'll meet you down there, ok?" She nodded and started walking towards the dining room. I walked a few doors down to Alfonzo's room and knocked.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT!!" He screamed

I walked through the door and gave him a death glare. "I don't give a damn what crawled up your ass and died, fix that tone and language. I may be your sister but I won't have you speaking like that to anyone in this house! Your damn lucky I wasn't mom!" I looked him dead in the eye. "Get dressed. You have school and breakfast is right around the corner. Is there anything you need or want to say before I go to Tyler's room?"

"I- I'm sorry Raven....I didn't get much sleep and my medication is starting to not work. I get more and more restless and my mood swings aren't helping." My gaze softened. Alfonzo struggles with bipolar disorder. He is more on the manic with psychotic behavior side....it's been hard because so far each prescription we got him only lasts for about 3-4 months before it stops helping and his body rejects it. I sighed "I'll talk to the doctor, your not gonna go to school if that's the case. You'll be with me today that way I can keep an eye on you, but hurry up and get dressed please." I closed his door after that. I feel bad......he had so much potential it's just he had so many struggles  too.

I walked down to Tyler's door and nodded at the guard standing out side of it. I peeked my head into the room and saw small little Tyler waking up. I walked in and smiled. "Good morning sweetheart" I kneeled in front of Tyler who instantly dived into my arms. "You didn't tuck me in wast night!" He mumbled against my shoulder while I rubbed his back. "I'm sorry Tyler but I had work last night! I'll be here tonight, I promise buddy. Now, let's get you dressed and ready, okay?" He just nodded and ran into his closet.

Tyler is my adopted son. His biological father and mother were drug addicts and owed me over $18,000 but when I went to collect my money at their house it went south.

TW: MENTION OF HARDCORE DRUGS AND MURDER
~Flash back~

I kicked down the door with my men behind me. It was time they played me my money. I looked at the sight before me. The woman had a needle full of heroine, ready to put it into a sobbing baby.

"GRAB HER! GIVE ME THE BABY! FIND THE MAN!" Instantly the baby was in my arms, I had put away my gun and rocked the baby in my arms.

"GIVE ME MY BABY BOY!" The lady had started crying so I handed the baby to one of the men. "Take him to the car, the rest of you stay in here." With that sad, a knocked out man was dragged in front of me. I grabbed my gun and shot the man. I kneeled in front of the woman and grabbed her chin.