Chapter Ninety Nine

"You don't understand!" George groaned, head falling back in frustration, "We need to get it perfect!"
Lee just laughed, poking at the mini swamp in front of him, "Why is it so important to you? The tundra worked perfectly"
"I wanted a swamp" he whined, "like that movie Shrek that Emily showed us"

"You don't understand!" George groaned, head falling back in frustration, "We need to get it perfect!"Lee just laughed, poking at the mini swamp in front of him, "Why is it so important to you? The tundra worked perfectly""I wanted a swamp" he whi...

"Wha- that's really why you wanted to make a swamp?" I laughed, burying my head on Fred's shoulder to muffle the noise.
"That's ridiculous even for you Georgie" Fred agreed, laughing as he began to run his hand through my hair, "I mean, Shrek? Out of all the movies we watched?"
"Hey! Leave my movie choice alone! It's on-"
"If you all behave, you can come join us all for dinner in a moment" Mrs Weasley said, poking her head around the door, "Everyone's still here, so no questions about the meetings, ok?"
Fred and I exchanged glances, withholding smirks, "Absolutely"

"Shit is that Dumbledore?" George whispered, eyes widening, "I didn't see him arrive earlier"
"Maybe we shouldn't use the dungbombs" Lee added, avoiding eye contact as he slipped into his seat.
Fred, who had the dungbomb in his hand, slowly put it back into his pocket, nodding as Ron copied him.
"Wotcher lads" Tonks grinned, leaning past Moody to wave, "How's it hanging?"
"Pretty good Tonks, and you?"
"Always good, me. Works been-" she got cut off as Moody gave her a glare, "it's been how it is"
"Classified" Moody grunted, "It's classified"
"That sounds sketchy" I smirked, "what are you doing Moody? Some kind of illegal trading? Espionage?"

I was cut off as Mundungus Fletcher burst into the kitchen, drunk and in a hurry, "Harry... dementors 'n Privet Drive-"
Sirius sprung up from his seat immediately, anger clear in his features, only staying silent as Dumbledore raised his hand.
"Children, out. We can finish dinner later" Mrs Weasley said, ushering all of us out of the room and shutting the door with a resounding click.
"What did he mean?" Hermione fretted, running her hands through her quickly-frizzing hair, "Is he hurt?"
"Surely he wouldn't have just left Harry there if he was still in danger" Ron reasoned, looking at Ginny as she kicked the umbrella stand.
"They can't have!"
Lee sighed, pulling the three of us aside, "We should be in those meetings with them. We're of age"
Fred nodded, frown on his face, "If we could help-"
"Even in the slightest bit, we would" George finished, trailing off with a frustrated sigh.
"Next meeting, I say we march in there and demand a seat - if they won't let us fight then maybe we can give them some of the new products to use when they're-" I cut off my sentence as Dumbledore strode out of the kitchen, robes flowing behind him. Moody followed a second later, face furious.
Sirius popped his head out of the kitchen, nervousness written clearly across his face, "Hermione, could you go and get some parchment. Arthur and I need to write some letters"
"Of course" she said, rushing off immediately, Ron following behind.
"Is there anything we can do?" I asked.
"For now, just be ready for Harry when he gets here. I'll be fighting like hell to bring him here as soon as possible"
"We can do that" Ginny nodded, "but when do we get to punch the bastard that let this happen to Harry?"
Sirius snorted a laugh, "You mean Mundungus? He's just inside"
"Move aside, Black" she growled, cracking her knuckles, "Move aside"

A/N: Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah everyone! I won't have any updates until the first week of the new year but I hope you all have a happy holiday despite all the shit that's going on - and for everyone who doesn't celebrate the holiday, I hope you enjoy your week anyway!