Chapter 7

Bella and Ariel woke up and saw how everything was so clear. Both girls sat up. Ariel vamp speed to a mirror and saw her new look. Red hair, and a black dress.

She smiled at her look

She smiled at her look. She saw Edward and Bella talking. They looked like they came back from hunting." come on time to show the family your new look" Edward said to both girls. They walked and saw the Scooby Doo gang and the Cullens. "Welcome to the family" Esme said to Bella. "You two look amazing" Alice said. "Someone has been wanting to meet you" Carlisle said. "Rose" Edward said. Rosalie turned around with a baby girl. Ariel smiled at her. Renesmee looked at Ariel and smiled. "Hi" Ariel said. Rosalie handed Renesmee to Ariel. "I need to tell you all something" Bella said. "We don't want that thing. It almost killed Bella. We will stay with you all and not leave but I am not having that monster in out house" Edward said. Ariel eyes flashed to her hybrid eyes and then to her normal eyes. "If you don't want her I will take her" Ariel said. Bella held the adoption paper out. Ariel signed it. "We will raise her as a Salvatore" Damon said. Ariel smiled at him. Rosalie, Alice and Esme heloed Ariel, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline put the baby stuff in the car. "If you want your welcome to see her" Ariel said. "Thank you but not right now I can't believe Edward and Bella" Esme said. Ariel nodded. Rosalie gave her the car seat with a sleeping baby. Ariel drove her car to her house. With the help of the Scooby Doo gang they put Renesmee stuff in Ariel room. They knew she would grow everyday. So they didn't giver a crib. They were gonna let her sleep with Ariel. Ariel changed her clothes and fixed her hair. She got Renesmee ready as well.
Renesmee outfit