Chapter 9

Days went by pretty quickly i got to spend more time with mom and dad an aunt cissy and uncle luci.... he doesn't like the name. And got closer to draco.

I woke up again in draco's bed, i kissed him and got ready for today.

I walked downstairs my heels clicking behind me

I took a green apple as breakfast and went to find dad, i had some things to ask him. I knocked on the door and heard a response. I slowly opened the door and peaked my head through.
"Morning dad"
"Morning harry, i have to talk to you about going back to hogwarts you letters came in so you and draco will go shopping today. Also i want you to form a circle that you trust. And ask them for protection because dumbledore will try to get you back. You still look like harry so they will notice it. But don't get in his claws."
Dad said worry in his voice making it uneven.
"Yes ofcourse, dad I'm scared what about ron and hermione i can't face them it's to early"
"I know harry but you have draco stay close to him, he won't met anything happen to you" i smiled slightly at that.
"On the topic draco, i keep waking up in his room."
"You can just switch rooms and sleep with him"
"Okay thank you dad, love you"
I gave hos shocked state a big hug and was about to walk out
"Love you too" was the mast thing i heard before closing the door.

"Draco lucius malfoy, get your lazy ass up or i'll drop ice cold water on you!" He just stirred so revenge time. I went into the bathroom and came back with a
glass filled with cold water. I stood beside him and.. dropped it.
"What the fuck!" He looked bewildered at me and to the duvets.
"Hadrian alexander riddle!
You fucking ugly ass go away!" I just looked at him speechless did he just say that? Well damn good mate is. I turned on my heel, grabbed the door slammed it open and walked into my room locking it. Dickhead. I just cleaned the room.

"Harry open up, we have to go shopping!"
"Go away! You dick!" I yelled back
"Harry let me in you know i don't meant that!" He said from the other side of the door.
"You know i hate when people wake me up like that!"
"Urgh just shut up, i'm just going shopping with you that's all" i took my bag put my book and some money in it opened the door and bumped my shoulder into draco's by walking past him.

"So many people can we go back home?"draco just gave me a stern look and rolled his eyes. We got all our books and went to get coffee. We ordered and waited. It took a long while but eventually they brought them and we drank them.

"Mom,dad,cissy,luci! Were home!" I yelled hoping they heard me.
"How many times do i have to tell you.don't.call.me.luci.!" I just smirked
"Okay luci!" Making cissy and mom laugh.
"I'm going back to my room I'm exhausted!" I grabbed my bags from draco's hands and walked heels clicking to my room putting my stuff in the closet.