Alycia Debnam-carey

Your POV

It was a regular day, I was in the gym doing my regular workout, the usual people were around, the gym rat who shows off doing 2x's the weight he can handle in dumbbells, the old couple on the bikes, the few girls in lanky sports bras flirting with fitness coach's and the couple doing 'couple' workouts together.

I heard people talking and I looked to my left seeing 3 people walk in, the two girls I hadn't seen before but the guy I recognised as I had, had a few conversations with him, I sent him a small wave and a smile to which he returned and the went to the other side of the gym while I continued doing my set of 25 pull-ups.

I kept glancing over to the group of three people and I couldn't help but be mesmerised by the Brunette wearing a set of lilac leggings with a matching sports bra, she was gorgeous and even from how far away I was I could still pick up the vibrant green of her eyes, she glanced over at me and we locked eyes but she straight away looked away and started talking to the other girl that had light brown skin and dark brown hair wearing the same outfit as hers but in a space grey colour, I could tell the brunette's friend was starting to get annoyed about something but I shrugged it off and went over to the treadmill to start a jog.

Once again I looked over to the brunette and she was focused on her floor workout that she was doing with her friend and in the background I could see the guy I knew lifting weights and he glanced my way and I sent him a nod and he sent one back and i looked back to the brunette and her friend looked pissed off and was having a visibly frustrating conversation with the brunette.

Alycia POV

Laura, her boyfriend and I were all planing on going to the gym today and we had been there for not even five minutes before this other girl in shorts and a sports bra sent a wave and a smile over to Laura's boyfriend and I could tell Laura saw it and she looked confused and annoyed.

"Did you see that?" She said next to me so only I could hear her and I nodded "it might be nothing, they could just know each other" I said but I was also a bit suspicious she hummed in response and we made our way over to the other side of the gym to do our workouts.

Me and Laura were just standing talking, and getting ready to do our workout when I felt someone looking in our direction so I looked over and made eye contact with the girl from before but I looked away as soon as it happened and turned to Laura "don't look now but she looking over here again!" I whisper yelled at Laura and she was visibly getting frustrated with this chick. She looked over and in my peripheral vision I saw her nod in Laura's boyfriend's direction and I saw him nod back.

"Okay, iv had enough of this" Laura said obviously having saw them nod at each other "what are you gonna do?" I asked and she was silent for a second "should I go talk to her?" Laura asked a bit unsure I nodded and glanced back at the girl just in time to see her look over our way again "okay" she sighed out before stopping what we were doing and walking over to the girl on the treadmill.

Your POV

After the two girls had a small discussion the one wearing the space grey outfit started walking in my direction and I raised an eyebrow confused. She made it to me and I could tell she wasn't happy so I took my earphones out and paused the treadmill "sorry, can I help you?" I asked once she stopped by my side "yeah, you could stop checking out my boyfriend" she said with a tight lipped smile obviously trying to stay calm "umm, wait, who?" I asked very confused and she huffed and she pointed over to the guy they came in with "him, can you stop checking him out, he's my boyfriend" I raised both eyebrow finally understanding what was going on and let out a laugh and she looked confused "I'm sorry, I wasn't checking out you boyfriend I-" "I saw you" she protested back annoyed and I cleared my throat and grabbed her shoulder turning her in the direction of her friend and boyfriend "look..." I said pointing and she was confused "huh, ca-" "I wasn't checking out your boyfriend, I'm gay, I was checking out your friend" I said with a laugh and her eyes widened and she let out a little laugh "ohh" "yeah, sorry for making you think that" I apologised "I know your boyfriend anyway, we've only talked a couple of times but he's a cool dude" I said patting her shoulder "yeah he is" she said with a nod "okay, well I'm going to get back to my workout" I said Pointing to the treadmill and she nodded "okay, have a nice day" she said "you too" and with that she walked back over to her area.

Laura's POV

I was walking back over to where Alycia was and she looked over at me and raised an eyebrow "what happened?" She asked and I let out a little laugh "so, she apparently wasn't checking out Steven and she just knows him but" "but what?" She asked confused "she was checking you out" I said teasingly and she blushed sort of "what?" She was a bit confused "yeah I went up and was like 'can you stop checking out my boyfriend' and she was like 'I wasn't, I'm gay, I was checking out your friend'" she nodded her head and let out a small laugh "okay, that cool I guess" I nodded and we got back to our workouts.

I'm sorry, this was shiiiiiit. I'll do better.

🏹