The man who hated me 🥀

Okay I am warning everyone. This is angst and it mentions abuse (physical, mental, emotional)
This was requested by Kennedooooo
Quirk: Quirkless

Shoto and I have been dating for a couple of months and things mostly have been great... key word is mostly. Shoto's father completely hates me, due to the fact I was quirkless and he wants Shoto to be with a girl who was powerful to raise even more powerful children. I was very nervous that Shoto would actually listen to his father and get a girl that's better than me. So when Shoto asked if he would like to work out with him at home, I agreed. Just so I wouldn't be thought as weak to Endeavor. I've been dealing with depression and anxiety so with Endeavor's constant complaints and nagging at me, I only feel like I'm coming up short. I was desperate to have a quirk but I knew that the surgery would be expensive, so I just pushed myself as though I had a quirk.

I've been training with Shoto for a week now and my body wasn't used to working out like that because I didn't need to. I was getting very tired and sore but I kept going, even after Shoto said that we were done for the day. I told him that I would get a break later but I could use some water. Shoto agreed and went to go get drinks for us due to us working really hard. As I was trying to cool off, Endeavor passed by and saw me. He glared at me but said nothing, and I adverted his gaze. "Why are you here? You will never be good enough for my son," he snarled and I just ignored him, but I was hurting. Why can't he just be happy for us? Just because I didn't have a quirk doesn't mean I can't be strong. Endeavor walked away as Shoto came back in with two water bottles for us. He noticed that I was quiet and wondered why.

"I'm okay, Shoto, I promise."

Months went by and I was starting to get even worse and hurt worse. When Shoto went to live in the dorms, I knew that I'll have a harder time seeing him. I constantly try to go see him but I'm always kicked out when visiting hours are over. Endeavor gotten worse too. It was to a point where I was thinking if Shoto wasn't there, he would pick on me. I felt tears sting my eyes as I'm thrown from the ground as Endeavor continued his "training" "get up, you quirkless nobody! If you want to be with my son you need to be stronger!" I whimpered but got up. I was continuing the training for 3 hours and I was beginning to get severe burns. All of the sudden I just see ice. I turned to the door and felt my world shatter when I see Shoto in the doorway. "Get away from her! You know that she doesn't have a quirk so quit treating her like she does! I was coming home to get her and bring her to UA but now we are going to the hospital! I will report you!" He shouted, his tone becoming more and more angry. He scooped me up and my world turned black.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and saw Shoto in a chair, playing on his phone. When he noticed movement, he glanced up and he saw me awake. I saw relief but concern on his face. "y/n, you're awake!" He said as he smiled and hugged me. When he let go his face got serious. "How long was my old man doing this to you?" I looked down. "Ever since you left to live at UA. I've been abused by him because he said that he would find better women that actually have quirks, like Momo." I said to him, tears falling down my face. I waited for him to say that he agrees with his father, like who wouldn't? She was beautiful, smart, and has a great quirk, but it doesn't come. Instead I felt his lips against mine. "I love you, not Momo, or Neijre, or anyone else in the school. I love you for you. You're funny, cute, beautiful, smart and kind. I want my future to have you in it. I don't want you to change, I want you to be you." I smiled and nodded. "I'm just glad you're okay." He said.

"You're my hero, Shoto."

Wow... it's been a while, huh. I'm so sorry for the wait. I literally have no excuse other than just other things getting in the way like last year of college, dad finding another job, and overall I had writers block. (It sucks so much). Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Again I'm so sorry for the wait but when this story comes out, I would have almost 26k reads! Holy cow where did you guys come from? Anyway, thank you so, so much for reading and I'll try to get this next one done soon.