CHP 36

It's been a few weeks since Jeongguk had been hurt by Kai. Today he's discharged from the hospital after keen observation in the general ward, fit to go home but while considering specific boundaries.

Jimin is sitting at Officer Kim's house, antsy. He's shifting on the couch meanwhile Haechan is taking turns staring at his video game and offering the blond brief, strange looks.

"Can you sit still?" the teenager mumbles.

Jimin looks at him and frowns. The small sounds of pressed controller buttons trickle into his ears as he contemplates unplugging the boy's console machine out of pure pettiness. However through his peripheral vision he can see Taehyung's car pull into the driveway and he breaks into a smile, climbing off of the sofa.

He hurries out of the front door and waddles to the vehicle, watching as both Taehyung and Namjoon ease Jeongguk out of the back seat. He's dressed in a pair of grey sweats and some white sneakers along with a large hoodie. Some of his hair is swept back and tied up with an elastic.

"Ggukie," Jimin voices softly, reaching his hand out to press it against one of the brunette's cheeks.

"Angel," Jeongguk hums contentedly and sinks deeper into the blond's palm, catching Taehyung and Namjoon slip into the house.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Jimin asks, brushing his thumb along the man's cheekbone.

"I'm doing good. It definitely doesn't hurt as much as it used to. I don't need a wheelchair and I don't need somebody to help me walk," the policeman explains with hope.

Jimin's eyes crinkle in delight as his shapely lips rise into a thankful smile. His hand moves from Jeongguk's cheek and runs smoothly to the back of his head. He tugs on the small ponytail with a little giggle, watching the brunette huff and puff with a playful glare.

"This looks good," he mutters his approval as he wiggles his fingers into the man's curls.

Jeongguk's cherubic glare softens and his teeth show in a smile. He slowly inches one of his hands onto Jimin's waist, watching for any signs of discomfort. However instead he's heavily encouraged by a much smaller hand landing on his own, flattening his palm and fingers along the top of the blond's ass.

Jimin then places both of his arms on the policeman's shoulders, circling them around Jeongguk's neck while looking into his eyes. "It's okay. You can touch me now... the memories are still there but it doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. I can still faintly feel him on me but when I feel your hands on me, the echo of his touch disappears. Please, Ggukie. Don't be afraid," he whispers.

Jeongguk swallows. "But what if I go too far? What if I surprise you one morning and I scare you?" he questions swiftly and his hand hesitates.

Jimin runs his tongue over his lips and he stands on his tippy toes. His hot breaths ghost the man's ear the moment he speaks. "I'd love to wake up in the morning to one of your surprises, Ggukie... would you feel the same way?"

The policeman has issues controlling the temptation brewing inside of him and Jimin can see it in his flitting eyes. It's heavy and coherent.

"Jimin... please. We're still outside," Jeongguk reminds him and wettens his lips.

Jimin smiles and kisses the shell of his ear, pulling away. "Okay, Ggukie, let's go inside," he concedes, dropping down onto the flats of his feet.

As he intertwines their fingers, he can feel how hot Jeongguk's skin is against his own. He can see the building bulge in his sweats, knowing for sure that the man is deprived and trying hard to mitigate his arousal as they're still in the driveway.