What's This

-Haneul POV-

We finally arrived at the hotel. By the time we got our bags in the suite, it was already midday and we were starving. We sat in a circle at one of the two dining tables to decide what to eat. Once we finally agreed on one thing and ordered directly from the hotel, some of us decided to look around.

"You said five beds total?"

"Yup. But they're all king size, though, so we should be fine."

"Hey, Hobi, what's this?"

"Uh, lemme see. Oh damn, these are all alcohol beverages."

"They do realize we are underage, right?"

"They must have them for whoever visits, Jimin. We ain't special."

In a bedroom next to the kitchen where Jimin and Hoseok were, I looked through the drawers.

"Oh nice, they provided us with some nice face masks and- oh! Headphones."

Jimin came into the room while Hoseok peeked in through the doorway. I held the objects up for them to see.

"Check more drawers, let's see what else they've got."

I opened another drawer and pulled out a small bottle.

"What's this?"

I tossed it to Jimin, who read the label and immediately broke down into laughter.

"What is it??"

"I- it's. Oh my god. It's lu- it's lubricant."

"Oh. OH. Ooh. Jimin~ you wanna use that?"

"Yah, stop it. Why would this even be here? Aren't these rooms meant for families? This is an adjoined suite. I'm so confused, right now. This hotel is something else."

We heard a knock at the main door and knew it was the food we ordered. We all rushed to eat our meal. Throughout our little dinner we talked about some things we could the rest of the day. We also planned a system to help us choose who each person will share bed with once nighttime rolled around.

Throughout dinner we had been downing those drinks Jimin had found. By the time we had finished our meals, we were different people. Us being a bunch of drunk teenagers looking for a little fun, decided to play a little game called Kiss & Tell.

The rules were one person is blindfolded and sat in an empty room. The others come in one by one and give them a kiss wherever they like. The blindfolded person has to guess who gave them which kiss. One person keeps track of the guesses and may or may not be apart of the game itself.

Before I knew it, I was sitting impatiently in the middle of a bed, blindfolded. I was also wearing headphones with music blasting so I couldn't hear anyone if they spoke.

Why did I allow this again? I should've been the note taker. Smartass Soomin. She ain't gotta do anything, but write. Nuh uh. Whatever, it's too late now. Just gotta wait for them to do their thing. Yeah, this is easy. Just guess. Just guess and- oh shit. Someone's here. Moved hair out of my face, okay. Pays attention to detail, could be anyone. Hm. Ope- well damn. Those are some nice lips. Wouldn't you like to go a lil deeper- and he's gone.