10 *

hello hello my loves! here's an update of 4100+ words filled mostly with fluff with some smut... i couldn't resist LOL. Thank you for reading and the kudos i really appreciate it! Anyways. Enjoy <33

///

Louis woke up to soft lips pressed against his head. He stirred from being woken up. Blinking, he opens one blue eye and sees two green staring back at him.

"Hi" he whispers cracking a smile.

"Hey" Harry whispers back mirroring his smile. He pressed another kiss on Louis cheek.

Louis tries to cover his face wanting to avoid Harry seeing him rumpled in sleep. "Shoo, it's too early" he turns away from Harry, facing the window. The light blinding him giving it away.

"It's 8:45, Lou" he feels the bed dip, meaning Harry sat down on the bed behind him.

Louis huffs. "Yeah, exactly, it's too early."

He hears Harry chuckle and then feels two strong arms wrap around him. Louis may have snuggled closer into him.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping your mom and Jenny load the trailer?" Louis asks, kinda seriously wondering why he's not helping.

Harry nuzzles into Louis hair. "Yes, but I missed you"

Louis almost screamed because he's so cute.

"Awww, you missed me?" Louis coos, turning his body to face Harry. Harry has his eyes closed with an obvious pout on his face. Louis finally gets a good look at him. His hair is slicked back in a small quiff from his cowboy hat being on. From what Louis can see he's wearing a blue paid and a white undershirt.

Louis wants to rip it off of him.

Harry opens his eyes to see Louis staring back. Harry is leaning in to kiss him and Louis quickly stops him by palming his hand to his face and pushing him away.

"Hey!" Harry says obviously hurt.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Morning breath"

Harry gives him a look.

"What?"

Harry then grabs his wrist and pins it down, rolling Louis so he's underneath the taller boy.

"I don't care I want a kiss"

"Well I do care" Louis says trying everything to not pop a boner.

"Rude" Harry glares down at him.

Then they both jump from the sound of Anne yelling "Harry! Don't you dare wake that boy! Get down here and help!"

"Saved by the bell" Harry teases pinching Louis side. He stands up, putting his hat back on which was sitting on the night stand.

Louis can't help but laugh. "Get going before you get in shit"

"Alright, alright, I'm going, but-" he stops in the door way.

"Hm?" Louis asks sitting up on his elbows in bed.

"You owe me a kiss" Harry says and he turns and walks down stairs.

Louis laughs to himself and flops back down into bed.

8:40? Fuck that.

He lets sleep take him.

"Now you two behave yourselves." Anne says as she hugs pulls Louis into a hug.