•54•

Sam

I sit up holding my stomach and I get up from bed and run to the bathroom throwing up. I flush the toilet and I get up and go back in bed and cuddle I to Colby he groans tiredly and wraps his arms around my waist I smile and close my eyes trying to fall asleep. As I'm about to fall asleep again my alarm goes off I huff and sit up and turn it off "Colbs" I shake him gently he lets out a long tired groan turning the other way I giggle and shake him again "Colbs get up" he huffs and sits up and stretches I smile softly and I get up and go to my closet and I look through my clothes. I end up putting on black sweats and one of Colby's hoodies "baby" Colby says opening the closet door and he has black skinny jeans on with no shirt on "yeah?" I ask as I slip on my shoes "I don't have a shirt" he huffs I giggle "then wear a hoodie with no shirt under" I say with a shrug "then take off my hoodie and give it to me" "no! wear a different one" I huff he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist "I would if I had a clean one" I pout "but I don't have any clean shirts" he chuckles "baby you have a whole closet" "no, I don't have baggy ones" he hums "you don't need a baggy one here, just wear this" he says grabbing a black cropped hoodie "but the bumps gonna show" he sighs and hangs it back up "c'mere" I nod confused and go infront of him "lift your arms" I furrow my brows "why?" I ask "just do it" I nod slowly and lift my arms and he grabs the bottom of the hoodie and slips it off over my head "Colbs!" I squeal he chuckles and slips it on himself "Colbs" I whine he smiles and grabs the cropped hoodie again taking it off the hanger "here put it on" I sigh and take it putting it on "Colbs it shows" I whine and he pulls my sweats up over the baby bump I giggle as I look in the mirror "Colbs that looks stupid" he smiles "c'mere" he chuckles I nod and go to him and he pulls them down so it's in the middle of my stomach he unties them and pulls the waistband making them looser so it's not as tight around the bump "better?" he asks and I look in the mirror "yeah, I guess so" I sigh "baby," he sighs "you won't be able to hide it forever when your further into it, I know you don't want people knowing your able to get pregnant but it doesn't matter what they think as long as your happy you'll be ok" he says seeming sad I nod and hug him and he hugs back "c'mon lets go" I nod and we leave the closet grabbing our bags and we leave getting in Colby's car.

We get out of the car arriving at school and we walk inside going to the others. "hey guys!" Colby says as we come to a stop "hey!" they say back "you gained weight" Jake says to me and I frown and hold Colby's hand tighter and Colby glares at him "I'm joking! I know it's the baby!" he yells defensively holding his hands up "sure you did" Tara says jokingly Jake huffs crossing his arms "hi guys!" Chloe says coming up to us holding hands with her boyfriend "hey" everyone says then talking with someone "Chloe! it's been a minute how are you?" Colby asks giving her a side hug and "oh I've been good, how are you?" she asks as they pull away from the hug and they start a conversation. I feel someone looking at me do I look over in the direction to see Chloe's boyfriend looking at me he has loose permed dirty blonde hair and is shorter then Colby but still taller than me. I shift uncomfortably under his gaze he chuckles and looks me up and down I whine and go infront of Colby wrapping my arms around him putting my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head "aww" Chloe coos I giggle a blush creeping on to my cheeks Colby chuckles and he continues his conversation with her "oh!" Chloe exclaims making me flinch at how loud it was "shh baby" Colby whispers softly and rubs my back and I relax "this is my boyfriend Zach by the way" she introduces "what happened to the other dude?" Colby asks "oh ryan? I found out that he was cheating on another girl with me after the first date" she explains "oh I'm sorry" Colby says "it's ok" he nods and finally looks at Zach "I've never seen you before, are you new?" Colby asks "yeah" he says with a nod "well I'm Colby, and this is Sam my boyfriend" he says with a soft smile "h-hi" I stutter and Zach smiles and looks me up and down again making me whine "dude, bro code he's taken" Colby says noticing and he holds me protectively "Zach.." Chloe trails off sadly "no no I'm sorry it's just.. uh, are-are you pregnant?" he asks fumbling on his words and I let out a breath of relief knowing he wasn't hitting on me "y-yeah" I stutter and Chloe squeals jumping up and down and I giggle lightly and I see Zach let out a sigh of relief "sorry for staring I just didn't want to ask just in case it sounded rude if you weren't" he explains rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "it's ok" I say with a soft smile "I'm so happy!" Chloe squeals hugging us we laugh and hug her back. We pull away and talk with them until class starts.