Part-33

Hi guys... Happy Diwali... I hope you will  like this Chapter.... And thank you for your support for Her Life..... Have a safe and colourful diwali... Enjoy your diwali celebration with non pollution green crackers...

*********************************
After finishing his meal... Lakshmi went to her room...

Arun started move  to his room with difficult... He just looking very vulnerable State...

Tulsi: Arun where are you going again?

Arun: To my room Tulsi... Then where would I go!...

Tulsi: once again I am ask you? Why are you doing this... Just back off...you don't have to act this...We are not suitable eachother... I think you are doing all these out of guilty....

Arun: Tulsi please this is not act! And absolutely not for guilty....Whatever I am doing now not for guilty or pity! I am doing this because I want you ... I want to live with you forever! So I will continue this! If you want to add some more punishment you can add! I will do that also...So don't say anything like guilty... It's hurts... Please...you know what I am feeling towards you... But you are not ready to admit... That's ok! One day you will accept me...I will wait for that day....

Tulsi didn't said anything to answer him... She is  till now don't know whether he is acting or sincerely doing....

Like that next one month went....
Today Diwali... Arun brought  many dresses for babies and beautiful saree, jewelry for Tulsi....This is the first Diwali they are going to celebrate as one family... His Amma and her parents with them today... From night Tulsi and her Amma prepared so many sweets and snacks for diwali.....

 From night Tulsi and her Amma prepared so many sweets and snacks for diwali

Arjun and Aratrika diwali dress....

Tulsi diwali saree....

This diwali is very special for Arun....he is celebrating with his Love... His wife... Seeing Tulsi in this Saree he became statue...She is looking beautiful...My pondati....I just want to kiss her... But what I do... I can't touch her next one month also... He just pouted himself looking Tulsi....

Tulsi POV:

Today Diwali... My bubbles got ready what I brought them... Arun also brought dresses for them and me ... But I didn't touched anything.... Nothing changed between us in these 2 months...but we acted well infront of my parents... He is still staying and doing that punishment... I can see his true intention....but this is not enough for him....

After morning pooja  and breakfast all them of got ready for diwali celebration... Tulsi held Arjun in her hip while Aratrika in her Paatti ( Grandma) hip... seeing crackers lights and sounds... Both Arjun and Aratrika started to cry aloud.... Aratrika extended her hand towards Arun to hold her... Seeing that Arun stood their what to do.... But...

Lakshmi: Mappillai see your daughter wants to be with you... Here hold her... She is afraid of crackers sounds... Don't cry my pattu... Chellam....

Arun looked towards Tulsi to get her permission to hold Aratrika... Tulsi also Noded her head... If Arun avoids to hold Aratrika.. her parents will get doubt.... Within fraction of second he scooped Aratrika in his hands... Tightly hugged her... Aratrika also became quite...He smiled full heartedly...My daughter...

Lakshmi: Ohh see Tulsi... Aratrika is Appa Chellam.... Within second she stopped her cry.....how cute are they...look...

She noded her head....Meanwhile Arjun still crying... So Tulsi went inside of her room... started to feeding him..... Hearing door knocking sound...she thought it may be her Amma..

Tulsi: Come in...Amma why are you  knocking the door...

Arun opened the room door...seeing Tulsi he closed his eyes.... Tulsi also turned other side...

Arun: sorry I didn't know... You are feeding Arjun....

Tulsi: What do you want?..with high tone...

Arun: I think Aratrika also hungry... that's why I brought her here...

Tulsi: Wait there! Don't open your eyes....

After feeding Arjun... Tulsi Passed Arjun to Arun... And started to feed Aratrika... meanwhile Arun stood there looking opposite side.....Soon both babies slept in their parents hands...( Aratrika on Tulsi lap... Arjun on Arun chest...).....

Both Arun and Tulsi went downstairs...Both theirs parents laughing for some jokes....... looking Arun and Tulsi they stopped...

Lakshmi: aww.. look how they are looking...you both made for each other...... God will be with you always..... I am so happy today....we got prince like Mappillai....saying that she kissed Tulsi and Arun forehead ...

Both Arun and Tulsi smiled....All of started to fire crackers again....

When Tulsi Appa firing one cracker... suddenly it's burst near Tulsi leg.... She screamed because of pain... Arun infront of her and  he just scooped her... Holded her very tightly... Started to run inside house...

Arun: Nothing Tulsi... It's going to be alright...I am with you.... is it paining alot... Sorry.. Saying that... He brought first aid kid to treat her.... mean while their parents also came inside following him...

He started to clean burn  skin and applied cream on it.... while applying clean Tulsi just holded Arun shirt tightly....The pain is unbearable... She started to cry... Arun just placed his hand her shoulder hesitantly.... While crying she just hugged Arun waist tightly without realising what she is  doing...

Arun world stopped right there... He felt some electric current passing through his whole body... He didn't moved... He just wanted to stop the time right now.... He didn't want to end this....

Arun: Don't cry Tulsi.... I am with you... It will heal... Don't cry.... Saying that he kissed Tulsi eyes very lovingly....

Hearing throat clearing sound.. Tulsi released her hold from Arun waist....Her parents and Arun Amma...Arun just glared them... Can't you guys wait some more minutes... Today got My Diwali gift.... But you guys distrubed that also....ahhh god.....
But it's ok for today... Ahh my Pondati Hugged me... And not only Hug... Very tight Hug... Ahh I just love that... ahh her alluring scent...Its making me go crazy....I want more.... But i have to wait for that... Be patient Arun....I just love you my Pondati...

😘...