||05||

Awaiting was over,it was regularity which was becoming harder to achieve

Awaiting was over,it was regularity which was becoming harder to achieve. Haphazardness wined my body.

Sick.

This word was not an easy word to overcome. My heart shivered when I saw its severity. Human body is full of reactions. A body laid for years, without any physical movement and activity would be expectable to have health issues.

Her whole body was grazed with rashes,the reason was medic but shocking to me. I didn't know anything about that infection,a disease. While I couldn't also muster the courage to ask someone.

Therefore, there was no one whom I could ask, I could trust.

I thought to access Internet and find some information,but I , being a child of an illiterate family never had touched such big lit-up screen of a smartphone,Bilal bought me.I had always used a small button phone. I knew only some feathers of that new and advanced device. That idea failed also. How to browse internet was beyond my knowledge.

There left nothing but melancholy and chasm with some rays of hope.

Feelings of dejection and voidness was also unambiguous in my mother-in-law's eyes. Sometimes,the groans of pain fathomed the room echoing the walls of that confined room.

She was in immense pain. I couldn't bear it with my eyes. That didn't let me sleep at night. In the whispers of Midnight,she groaned with pain, called me with her heart and soul, screaming wordless sounds .
I walked to her hopelessly, watching her with blank eyes.

I scrutinized every corner of her room and the house in search of a remedy of her pain. Any balm,any medicine,any way that could sprinkle some peace in her burning body. But I found nothing.

The despair and disappointment were so heavier that I couldn't even share it with her. How would she feel to know there was no remedy of her pain?

What condolences could I console her heart while my own fragile heart was thirsty for some tender words?

I got worried to death for days. On a sudden, I recalled the letters which were written by Bilal. Maybe he wrote something about it? It was a guess,yet a desiring hope.

Opening the envelope,my eyes fell upon the same acquaintances of the hand writing,

Letter 2:

Dear Husna,

I know on which consequences I have pushed you.Believe me, I was compelled to do this.If you are nursing my mother then,hear, I am ever grateful to you than anything else in this world. I fear how much you hate me. You might have thought I have used you,left you alone in the middle of a broken bridge. But trust me, I am in as much pain as you are. Yes, though I know I wrote this letter before, but I already have known what the state of my heart will be when I will be leaving you. I pray May Allah keep you and my mother in the best states. May He unites your hearts and strengthen you. Husna, the person I have ever loved after my mother is you.