Chapter one

Hey y'all! Thank you for clicking on this story. It's actually my first fan fiction so I hope you'll like it. This story might look long cuz it has a lot of chapters, but don't worry the chapters are very short so 2 chapters in this story make 1 chapter in another one. Enjoy <3
Y/n's POV
I woke up by the sun hitting my face. I groaned lazily. I hate work mornings. Anyways, I forgot to introduce myself: My name is Lee Y/N and I'm 22 years old. I live with my mom and and my older brother Doyun. My dad died few years ago, due to cancer. I'm a worker at a Kpop shop in Seoul. And well, that's me. I looked at myself in the mirror: my tired face appeared with pads under my eyes, my messy hair, and my red nose. "Perfect!" I though. I got up and did my morning routine then went to the kitchen. My mom was making breakfast so I decided to help her:" Goodmorning mom!" I said as I went to bring some plates." Good morning sweetheart" she said with a smile. As we ate breakfast without Doyun as usual( he's such a lazy ass and he gets ready at the last minute). We were both eating peacefully when my mom asked:" So honey, still don't see colors?" "Mmm..." I hummed in response. To be clear,If a person didn't meet their soulmate, they can't see colors but they can feel the happiness and sadness that their soulmate's feeling.Recently, my unknown soulmate wasn't really sad or happy and I'm kinda wondering why. He might be busy. Suddenly, my brother appeared in the kitchen, wearing a blouse, a tie and his pyjamas shorts. His tooth brush was in his right hand and some black pants in the other one. "Morning!" He said and rushed to the door. " DOYUN! YOUR BREAKFAST" my mom shouted from the inside but my brother was already in his car. I sighed and got out of the house, planting a kiss on my mom's cheek.