Chapter 11

I tried to stay asleep for as long as possible i didn't wanna go to hogwarts. I didn't wanna see granger and weasley.
But eventually i stood up did my morning routine and went downstairs for break.

"Morning, did you pack your bags?" Mom asked"Yea mother i have everything ready it's all in the hall, we just need to pick them up and get to the platform" "Draco, take her trunk and let's go" Lucius told his son

"Yea mother i have everything ready it's all in the hall, we just need to pick them up and get to the platform"
"Draco, take her trunk and let's go" Lucius told his son.
"I can do it myself uncle luci, it's fi-" but draco already took it and was on his way to Lucius taking his arm and apperating.
I rolled my eyes took dads arm and felt the sicking feeling again. Not breathing and going through thousand pipes. We landed on the platform and draco helped me find my balance. I gave him a open mouthed smile wich i got in return.
"Go children you'll be late!"
Narcissa pushed us towards the train waving at us and walking away. Draco put the lagguage away and looked for a compartment. I sat on draco's lap straddling his waist d head buried in his neck inhaling his expensive cologne. The door opened and in walked pansy with blaise, crabbe and goyle. I turned in draco's lap so i was facing them giving each a welcoming smile.
"Harry! I have missed you!" Pansy stood up and hugged my tightly.
Pansy sat opposite me blaise next to her. Opposite blaise sat crabbe and goyle between his legs.
"I did too pans! But now we can hangout more!" I said enthusiastically. Crabbe and goyle were confused.
"Aren't we supposed to hate potter?" Crabbe asked
"Not anymore, he's a riddle and an angels mate." Answered draco before i could even open my mouth.
"A riddle?" Chocked goyle.
"Yes hadrian alexander riddle"
I told him with proudness.
"Well i'm vincent and this is gregory." Crabbe explained pointing to goyle who was still in shock.
Crabbe snapped his finger wich brought him back to earth. And stook out his hand to shake. I shook it with a smile and began a conversation with pansy. Blaise and I switched seats so he was conversing with draco. Really secretive. The only words hear.
'Harry...mate...bad..' maybe i was a bad mate? I shook my head and listened to pansy explain her vacation.

"Harry wake up were here" i soft voice told me shaking me gently.
I peaked one eye open and was met with mercury greg eyes.
"Carry me" I yawned. He smiled and picked me up one arm behind my knees the other under my back. I hold on his neck and kissed it gently. Making him shiver under my touch.

I was put back down, i stood before the big ass doors in the great hall. Opening them and walking to the stool. I was getting resorted when dumbledore saw who i was his jaw dropped and eyes shooting fire, i smirked and took a seat.
'Ah mr potter, or should i say riddle. I see you found your true self?'
'Yes alistair, i found out and you can put me in my true house this time.'
'How do you know my name young one?'
'I have my ways'
"Better be.. SLYTHERIN"
Pansy screamed and the slytherin began clapping and screaming.
Gryffindor was quite they lost their 'golden boy'. Harry smirked at hermione and ron, as red as ron's hair. Harry walked over to draco and sat on his side pansy sitting beside him blaise opposite pansy crabbe next to him and goyle next to crabbe.
"Welcome to slytherin harry"
Crabbe high fived me.