Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kadin:
I gripped my chest painfully after morphing away from Kiara and into the nearby forest. I haven't bothered to use my counterparts since they turned me human neither bothered to bother them for it. Yet that one time in front of Kiara I felt like I had to. Shifty move to make on my end.

Nice to see you doing good Kadin.

"I'm totally just having the best time of my life here." I said sarcastically to Rydon as I gripped my heart painfully leaning against the tree.

My wolf gives me a small smile.

"Seems like you've grown more mature after these 2 years haven't ya?"

I shake my head.

"Doubt it. I don't feel like I've grown. More like wallowing in my sorrows."

"You are at least taking steps.. that counts doesn't it?"
Rydon remarked.

"Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?"

Rydon didn't say anything as I heard a dark voice remark.

"You woke me out of my sleep of two years and used my powers forcibly. Your chest should be bursting now."

"Nice to see you too asshole after forcing yourself to show." I snapped irritatedly as my chest continued to hurt.

He rolled his eyes. "It was mate who called me."

Rydon growls in anger.

"Was it her or your own desires?! Because I can clearly remember you forcing your way out!"

"Shut up you mutt! I was forcing my way out to see her again after two years! Besides, you're just jealous that I didn't let you out first so you can claim her wolf!"

As they continue to bicker I bring them back to the matters at hand as my pain started to subside.

"So my brother wasn't lying then."

"You can tell from the different hue of blue coming through her eyes." King explained. "There's at least three of them in there."

Ryder agreed. "Ones a bit ancient though. "

"Wow." I smiled at the thought. Geniunely I'm proud of her. I remembered how'd she used to talk about it.

"I can't wait till I get my counterparts! Then I'll be the ruler of the world!!" A 7 year old Kiara said goofy as she jumped on my bed. "And I'll have you two." She smiled evilly at Cody and me. "Be my jesters!"

I remembered the grimace in Cody's face and my angry protests. "Why should we be jesters?!"

"Because obviously you both are clowns."

The room became silent as she continued jumping on the bed and smiling proudly.

Grrowl!

"SAY THAT AGAIN?!"

Cody jumped onto the bed and playfully shoved her harshly. Making her jump off the bed and onto his sticking her tongue out.

"You are clowns so I'll upgrade you both to jesters!!"

I felt irritated and lunged at her myself.

~~~

"Fond memories eh?"

"She called me a clown."

"She wasn't exactly lying."

"Shut up King."

I then look at King to see him and Rydon looking at me in amusement.

"So your not mad at me anymore?"

King sighs in exasperation.

"Rydon has been trying to make me forgive you for the past 2 years after that stunt you and your brother pulled. The only reason why I couldn't forgive you is because it's hard for a demon to have a mate and when I finally got one, you allowed your brother to throw her away without giving me a chance to experience the feeling. Werewolf's can have multiple mates like a chosen one. But us demons are tied to that person for a lifetime."

Hearing their explanation made me feel ashamed for me and my brother. We were inconsiderate and regarded our own feelings above theirs.

"But...Hearing how you apologized to her honestly without making up any excuses for yourself is really mature. I think there's room for improvement."

The aching pain in my chest subsided and I felt myself smile lightly until I hear a snide comment from King.

"Now get out of the forest or are you going to soak in her scent like you did for the past 2 years when you chased her over the boarders?"

Rydon barks out laughing leaving me rolling my eyes as I leave and head home.