Chapter 13

It's come to my attention that
some of you lovely reader's can't
see the writing when I use a font.

I sincerely apologise for
this inconvenience
I've gone through the whole book
and changed all the fonts
to normal writing

I hope this is better and easier
for you. Please enjoy
the rest of my book

Again I apologise for this
mishap

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Waking up at about 4 am in the morning like I usually would, I  found myself being cuddled by my innocent Lavender

Waking up at about 4 am in the morning like I usually would, I  found myself being cuddled by my innocent Lavender. Her whole body ,except for her right leg, was laid on top of me. My lower shoulder was a pillow for her head and while one of her arms was over my shoulder, the other was placed in front of her face enclosed by her hair. She felt as light as a feather even if she was a curvy, full, little vixen.

The end of her sexy short nightgown had risen and I could clearly see her perfectly round smooth ass. Due to her being pressed up against me like she was, her breast were being pushed up and looked like they barely fit into what she was wearing. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She began to move and then snuggled back into my chest.

The moments we shared last night were flooding into my half-awake brain. The way she responded to me touching and talking to her like that made a smile appear in the dark. Even if it was dark in here, i'm sure you could see how bright it was.

The moans that left her mouth when I kissed down her neck made it grow. The feeling of her wetness against her thigh. My body swelled with satisfaction when I felt her wet skin. The fact that I had effected her that much made me feel a sense of pride.

But that feeling of pride and satisfaction was extinguished when I heard someone else had already made her feel like that. Made my innocent little angel feel the need and lust I hope I had made her feel last night.

My body was coarsing with anger. I thought she was pure. The way she acted and reacted to things I did made it fairly clear. Well at least I thought it did.

Even if she wasn't, that wouldn't make any difference. It's just the fact that I wouldn't be the first one to touch her in such a way that made her whole body erupt in flames made me feel preditorial and possessive. I pulled her even closer and hugged her tighter.

I had no right to judge or get angry at her for something that was her choice. I had just met her. But the anger coursed through my veins before I could stop it.