Chapter 12

"Thanks crabbe, finally in my true house, i should have taken the advice in first year"
"First year? Advice?" Confusion clear in pansy's voice. Oh right they didn't know.
"Yes the hat wanted me to be put in slytherin but because a platinum blond i told it to not put me in slytherin, who's that girl talking to my mate?" I asked trying to keep the anger out my voice.
"Astoria greengrass, draco's ex. Don't worry draco hates her but she still wants him" i balled my fists under the table shooting daggers at astoria and she just smirked in return.
"I'm going to the toilet excuse me"
"Harry where are you going?" Draco asked grabbing my wrist.
"The toilet" i ask with venom, looking confused and he let my wrist go.

When i was done getting my anger under control i walked out.
But what i saw was not what I expected. Draco malfoy, my mate. Kissing astoria greengrass and ge seemed to enjoy it. Hands on her breast.

I turned around tears streaming down my face walking to idk where but bumping into someone in the process I apologized and walked away but got grabbed by my wrist. I looked up seeing fred, george, luna and neville. I brook down fully dropping to my knees.
My company hugged me and let me cry on their shoulder.
"What happend harry?m fred asked, concern written all over his face.
"D-draco... a-a-ast..ori...a.. kkis-sing." I broke down again.
"You want me to beat them up?" Neville asked making me smile.
"No thanks Neville he's my mate"
"Wait draco's a winged creature?"
George asked.
"Ofcourse, an angel. And harry is not a potter anymore but a riddle"
A dreamy voice said that belonged to luna lovegood.
"Luna i forgot your a seer"
"Yes i am harry, and i am on your side, neville fred and george too! They didn't know what their parents were doing and moved to a new place with me and neville"
Hearing that made me happy i still had friends. I stood up dusted myself oof and hugged them again.

I came into the common room bloodshot eyes, the first to notice was pansh who ran up to me and hugged me, blaise, vince and greg follow right after. Pansy grabbed my hand and dragged me with the other boys to her room making me explain what happend.
"I'll beat his ass, hell he won't even walk straight for a damn year" pansy noted. Damn this girl.
"I'll help!" Crabbe and goyle stated.
"Same with me" blaise joined in.
"I appreciate it but leave him alone. I'll probably die soon. Cause he doesn't love me" tears welling up in my eyes again drowning my green and crimpson eyes. Pansy began crying to and hugged me like a would disappear any second. The boys had sad smiles on their faces and wrapped us in their strong arms.

That night i cried myself to sleep,
I knew he would leave me eventually everyone does.
The only thing i heard before i fell asleep was a soft knock on my
Dorm door i shared with pansy. Yes a boy and girl is not supposed to happen but my inheritance is fem boy so i was like a girl.