CHAPTER-14

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

_________________________________________

Aala's pov:

The dreaded time had arrived the time where I leave my family to live with my newly acquainted family.

It's a tough time for every single women to leave her home where she was born, played in every corner of the house, raised by her parents with affection and love, bullying, poking, fighting with her siblings for fun, where she was the apple of the eyes of her family and pride of her father.

But no one can alter the law of nature it's how it was supposed to be, she has to leave her family to start her own!

Mama was already so emotional but she was controlling herself but tears didn't seem to stop, humza stood strong beside mama and I know he was being strong for the sake of mama and me.

But I was not ready to leave mama's embrace, I just don't want to leave!

The jet was ready to flew to New York and we were standing outside the jet on Ibrahim's private airstrip.

Our bags were already packed and settled on the plane, Asfa was holding Zain in her arms as safwa and imad having a argument of who was zains favorite!

"Mama if you cry then we'll stay here, I want you to send us off with a happy smile and not by crying your eyes out!" Zaamin told her softly as i pulled back and he held her both hands and kissed it affectionately.

"I know but I'm so happy zaam but sad at the same time, I'm so going to miss her and my munchkin!" She sniffed and he was quick to wipe her tears.

"My lovely mum whenever you'll miss us remember we're just a call away and we're going face time all the time and you're not going to miss us, I promise you we'll visit you often!" His assurance made mama smile while her eyes were glassy.

She was shorter compared to two gigantic men's standing beside her, I was gripping my abaya to calm myself as not to cry!

I'm going to miss my family!

Just the thought of being away from them scares the heck out of me! I don't know what's going to happen in future but I was so nervous and petrified.

"Are you ok?" Humza cupped my face as he looked at me with worry in his emerald eyes and I know he can see through my lie if i said i was ok.

I just hugged him tight as no words seem to escape my throat and he tightened his arms around my waist, a sob escaped my lips as I couldn't hold myself anymore.

"I'm going to miss everyone so much!" I mumbled against his chest which made him tighten his hold as he rubbed my back.

"Don't cry aal you know right I hate it when you cry, we're going to miss you too but it's a happy beginning in your life!" He kissed my hijab clad head and rubbed my back gently while I nodded  still being in his embrace.

"Always remember aal no matter whatever happens your lion is always with you and I'm just a call away!" He pulled back wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb and his eyes were glassy too.