Chapter 22

|F/A-Favorite Animal|

You looked around the Arcade amazed.

"Were here~!" Travis cheered.

"Wooow! So this is what an arcade is!" You grinned.

"I dressed up Fancy for this?" Lucinda scoffed.

"H-Hey! This is just beginning! After we've had some fun here, I got us some reservations at this new place in town~"

"Can't play hard in heels Lucinda~?" "At least I can play in heels Katelyn~!"

"Ahaha! Shes got you there Katelyn..." Aphmau remarked.

"Uh--Your one to talk, Miss. 'I wear wedge shoes all the time cause I'm a short patato!' "

"Haha! Your just jealous because my height means people mistake me for a kid~ MEANING I get the best discounts~"

"Should you reall be proud if that?" You muttered, from the top of Aarons head.

"No..." Aphmau pouted.

"Okay Katelyn, Calm down..."

"Is she okay?" Travis questioned.

"Shes okay, she gets irritated easily on dates..." Nicole sighed.

"NICOLE!"

"What! Its true! Every date you've been on, you get so nervous and this happens!"

"She gets nervous arouund me?"

"Awww! Thats cute!" You grinned.

"W-WHAT!? N-NO! ITS NOT THAT! ITS JU---UGH! I'M SO FUSTRATED!" Katelyn growled, all red in the face.

"Do you need a bathroom break?" Lucinda questioned.

"Did someone say bathroom?"

"She said it!"

"Oh yeah, I could totally go to the bathroom right about now."

"Katelyn? Bathroom?"

"Ugh...Fine."

"Whoo-Whoo! Were about to get crunk up in the bathroom!" Lucinda beamed.

"Okay Lucinda, Calm down. Its just a bathroom."

You stood there completely dumbfounded.

"Uhmmm, What just happened?"

"I'm...not sure. But I think their going to plot to kill us."

"Was there a party I wasn't invited too? Aphmau! Do I need to go bathroom?"

"Trust me. You don't." She sighed.

"You don't have to go to the bathroom?" Aaron questioned.

"Ahaha...No. I know EXACTLY what happens in there...In anycase, I'm going to grab something to drink. Wanna join me?"

"Sure! Y/N?" You looked in the distance to see a stuffed F/A at the prize stand that was big enough for you to cuddle at night. 

"NoyouguysgoIhavetodosomethingimportant,OKAYBYE!" You called, hopping off Aarons shoulders.

"I didn't understand a thing of what she said, but I'm sure she'll be fine." Aphmau smiled, walking off with Aaron.

"Hey!" You called. The ticket man looked around making you pout.

"Down here!"

"A Werewolf? Heya. Whats up?"

"How much for the fluffy stuffed animal up there?" You beamed, tail wagging.