58

☀︎

... we gonna continue with some smut ...

My comment has the reaction I was hoping for, his eyes darken tremendously and he grabs my chin in his rough hand. The crazy look in his eyes leaves a promise in my mind, and that promise is fulfilled when he enters me with such fervour it has me gasping for breath by the sudden intrusion.

There is no pain, only surprise and shock.

"Don't, ever, say that again," He says and quickens his pace instantly, I barely manage to catch my breath before I moan in the mercy he offers. "In questa casa sono l'unico che ti tocca, capire?" (In this house I'm the only one who touches you, understand?).

"Sì," I breathe, not being able to form a coherent sentence with the way his dick is devouring my pussy. His muscles flex with every thrust and the layer of sweat on his body glistens in the moonlight, my mouth runs dry at the sight of him and his intriguingly dominating side.

His hand grabs my neck in a rough chokehold, only adding enough pressure to make me lightheaded and the action has my body trembling underneath him. He knows how rough I like it, without me needing to say it. His dick is pounding into me and he moans when our hazy eyes meet, the erotic sound has me shivering.

"Fuck, you know how to make me mad," He spits through his hard thrusts. "Non dirlo mai più, it makes me fucking sick." (Never say that again).

I simply can't answer him, his hand on my neck, my body completely on fire, his dick pounding into my pussy. Everything contributes to the tightening of my gut, it makes me dizzy and my hand grabs his wrist by my neck. It's a desperate attempt to get some control back, but I can't and I'm not sure if I truly want it either.

My pussy is drenched and he enters me with such ease, the feeling has me panting. Our sex is incredible, our bodies are fucking great together. With that thought running through my mind, Xavier changes his position.

His hand adjusts my right leg onto his shoulder and he thrusts in deeper and slower movements, hitting the perfect fucking spot inside of me. I tremble in his hands, my entire body is shaking uncontrollably and our moans fill up the dark room.

The position has me clenching around his dick and he groans at the feeling, shivering at how vocal he is in bed. Fuck, if this isn't the hottest sex I've ever had.

"You're close," He groans in a shaky breath, already knowing how it feels to be inside of me when I'm close to orgasming.

Not even a second later the orgasm falls over my entire body, swallowing my mind into the blissful depths of euphoria. Xavier cums into the condom and falls down on top of me, the weight does nothing to diminish how perfectly relaxed my mind is.

His heartbeat thumps against my skin when I come back to my senses, the feeling of him relaxing on top of me makes me feel too good. This can't be happening, not right now.

"Are you awake again?" He asks.

"Definitely not," I shake my head.

Xavier stands up from the bed and discards the condom, he disappears into his closet and comes back wearing a black shirt with a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Oh great, can I have the bed to myself then? Are you going to take my room?" I ask when he nears the door, I try to fill up as much space as humanly possible on the gigantic bed.

He shakes his head with a smile, "Definitely not."

Rolling my eyes, "Fine, use my own words against me. Where are you going in all that clothes?"

"Go get yourself cleaned up, isn't that what you say every time after we've had sex?" He asks and I nod my head. "I'll be back."

Not giving him more attention, I enter the ensuite bathroom. Cleaning myself off and peeing, I instantly feel more alive and less dirty. This is the perfect way to end off some amazing sex, also it's healthy for my body.

Throwing myself onto the bed after washing my hands, I pull the comforter over my naked body and relax in the softness of the mattress. Not two seconds later Xavier steps into the room, in his hands are two plates filled to the brim with lasagna.

He nods at me when he spots me looking, "Thought we could do with some post-sex dinner."

Offering me the plate, I dig in instantly and the taste melts on my tongue. I love lasagna. Even more so, the hazy mind of mine after sex mixed with these spices on my tongue, it feels like the perfect way to end the evening.

"Who made this?" I ask him and he sits down in front of me, digging into his own food.

"Our chef earlier today, he's great," Xavier tells me and removes his shirt, leaving him in his grey sweatpants.

Tilting my head to the side and eating another forkful, swallowing I ask, "Do you like to cook?"

"Not necessarily," He shakes his head. "It depends on who's eating the food. I would never cook for my mafia, not even for myself."

"You aren't as scary as I thought you should be," I tell him with honesty, the thought hitting me.

"And you aren't as malicious as I thought you were," He tells me with a smile, before hiding it again. "None of us are stupid, Eloisa. Everything in this game is a facade. I wouldn't be a mafia leader if I didn't have my members, they're just as important as I am, if not more. I need to be fearless and create fear wherever I go, it has nothing to do with who I am."

"I guess you're right," Telling him this, I tilt my head to the side and scan his features. "Who is Oriana to you, Xavier? Your cousin, no?"

"Sì," He nods his head. "She came to me when she was sixteen, no one helped her when they found out she was pregnant at the age of 16. Her parents kicked her out. Her and I hadn't really had a relationship before, but I couldn't leave her to die and with no money. I took her in and my mafia promised to protect her and the baby. Then she gave birth to Santi, he truly was such an amazing kid and still is."

"You must adore them, I've only talked to them a handful of times and said hi in the hallways every once in a while, but they both seem so open and amazing."

He smiles at me this time, it lights up every feature of his and his black eyes actually shine with what I read as happiness, "They are the best aspects of my life, both of them are. I have a hard time letting them leave the house without protection, Santi is so young and Oriana doesn't truly know how to defend herself. Not that she wants to learn either, trust me, I've tried."

"Maybe I can teach her some self defense, if the question comes from me it might be less intrusive. I'll teach Santi archery anyway, so maybe she can be persuaded," I offer him with an awkward nod, placing the now empty plates of lasagna onto the ground next to the bed.  

He seems surprised by me offering to help with his family, "I would appreciate that, Eloisa."

"It's settled then," I say and lie down on the bed. 

Xavier follows suit and pulls my body closer to his by my stomach, he kisses my bare shoulder slightly, "Thank you, amore."