Creation Myth

Creation. Destruction. Gods and Goddesses. The birth of the universe is always an exceptional story. Luminous beings they were, especially to the youthful eyes of a mere human they birthed from the chaos. You were a servant to the gods, a small, weak human who wanted nothing more to serve the gods well. Your usual day-long affairs would begin with a jog to gather hot springs water to be used as a way to pray to the goddess of creation, Yaoyorozu.

She was a marvelous woman. One who could and would create anything within seconds for us mere mortals to live. Who wouldn't honor her? You got to the small shrine dedicated to your goddess within your hard and poured the hot springs water out and around it in a controlled stream. Once the water was poured, you went to your knees and began to chant your prayers to the goddess.

(Y/N): Mary La! Tyst-lo-rul! Denki-ich-oh! Kiri-yu-tev! Lord-

Female: Goddess high. Bring me thy faith and protection.

You spun around and saw a woman with black hair standing behind you. She was lovely, to say the least. Her hair tied into a ponytail as she walked up to you. You didn't recognize her. She just showed up here? No? That couldn't be right. It's not like she was a goddess or anything. She walked forward with a smile and stopped just before you.

Female: It is a pleasure to see such a devoted follower.

(Y/N): And...you are?

Female: Don't you know?

You looked at her with the utmost confusion. She laughed slightly as she walked forward to stand before you. She offered up a smile and nodded slightly, gesturing to the shrine behind you. You glanced between the shrine and the woman and cocked an eyebrow at her.

(Y/N): What are you saying?

Yaoyorozu: Isn't it obvious. I am your goddess! I am the Goddess of Creation herself. Yaoyorozu!

You looked at her with total confusion and then snorted a bit. Yaoyorozu's composure broke into one of shock as you laughed a little. You quickly turned around, regained your composure, and turned back to the woman before your eyes.

(Y/N): No offense, you are lovely, ma'am. But you are not my goddess. If I say her in real life, I don't think my body or mind could withstand that beauty.

Yaoyorozu: I am her though.

(Y/N): Prove it then! Otherwise, you are literally just insane. There's an asylum up the road. I can lead you there if you want.

Yaoyorozu: Quiet you NEET!

(Y/N): Hey! Shut up you hag! At least I'm not claiming I made the universe! And where is this proof that you said you have!

Yaoyorozu: I'll show you proof! Look!

Yaoyorozu grabbed some of her skin and from it, a metal staff emerged. She took it in her hand and entered a battle stance. She looked like she was threatening you. You raised your hands and quickly saw the jug of hot springs water beside you.

(Y/N): Witchcraft!

Yaoyorozu: You wanted proof! I just created something from nothing!

(Y/N): Witch-craft!

Yaoyorozu: Look at my facial features you shut in!

(Y/N): Don't call me a shut-in! All because I worship the Goddess of Creation does not mean I don't have a life! I'm a priest damn you!

The woman who claimed to be your goddess pouted and walked over to you. You held up the jug to show her you were ready to fight. She stopped and from her legs, a few flowers were made and placed along the ground. She smiled at you and gestured to what has just happened.

Yaoyorozu: See? A goddess can easily make life. I made you all, didn't I?

You looked at the flowers and slowly back up to her. Your eyes continue to glance between them as Yaoyorozu slowly began to drop her smile and looked more and more annoyed. After a few more seconds, you picked up the jug and attempted to hit the woman with it. She leaped back a bit to avoid the attack as you struggled to regain your balance.

Yaoyorozu: Don't attack me! I'm a goddess damn you!

(Y/N): Stop lying to me! Who are you really?! What do you want?!

Yaoyorozu: Crusade!

You stopped and looked at the woman. After a few seconds of this, you slowly look up at her and cock an eyebrow. The woman coughed and walked up to you and formulated a sword and shield in the emblem of Yaoyorozu. She placed it before you and placed her arms on your shoulder. She smiled at you and closed her eyes as more and more armor was formed from her skin.

Yaoyorozu: The God of Destruction, Bakugo, is currently using his followers to wage war against my lands. I need you to ride in a crusade and protect my people. Protect my lands. And save the Kingdom of Creation.

You blinked at her a few times, letting the news settle in. You blinked once and stayed silent. You then slapped her in the face and ran out towards the street. When you got out to the road, you started screaming as loud as you could as you ran down the street.

(Y/N): HELP! There is a crazy woman in my yard! She's claiming to be the Goddess Yaoyorozu!

Back at the field, the woman got up and groaned a little. She walked over to the woods and looked out across it. From the forests, a man in green stepped out and looked at Yaoyorozu.

Man: Anything?

Yaoyorozu: Another priest thinking I'm some loon. Sorry, Deku. I know you really need the help. But I doubt my followers will support you.

Deku sighed and leaned against the tree. He shrugged and looked over to Yaoyorozu.

Deku: It's fine. I'm sure I can find someone else to help me. There's always Uraraka?

Yaoyorozu: I guess. Perhaps my husband can help.

Deku: Todoroki needs to keep making the weapons. We'll figure something out. But we should talk to the King.

Yaoyorozu nodded as the two of them walked out into the woods. Once they did, Deku waved his hand and vines arose as did some trees to mask the two gods escape into the wilderness. You return back to your home with an angry mob, torches, and swords at the ready. However, you stop once you see no one is in the yard. You ran forward and looked around, trying to find the woman. You then see the armor and weapons crafted by her along the ground.

Others step up and everyone looks around confused. However, they were all shocked out once a loud trumpet was heard and some screaming.

Man: LORDS OF CHAOS ARE COMING!!! RUN!!!

You turned your head and saw armies of destruction marching towards your village. You dropped your torch as you saw the end slowly coming to you.

(Y/N): Yaoyorozu help us.