07

it was monday again. monday sucks and that's a fact.

yiren walked lazily inside her classroom barely making it on time. she felt tired and sleepy staying up all night to watch some stupid series on netflix.

"good morning liu" she was surprised to hear the familiar voice from behind her. it was jaehyun with his signature smile. she could hear the girls in her class giggling at the sight.

mr. qian walked in the classroom, and soon everyone was seated in their seats.
"before we begin today's class, i just wanted to say" he paused as his eyes landed on yiren and jaehyun.

"miss liu and mr jung are called to the principal's office" he smiled.

so they waked to the principal's office together. in the most awkward and quiet way possible, as if they didn't just spend the whole time together yesterday(since yoon-oh insisted on making yiwen stay.)

they both sat down on the principal's request.
the principal was a actually really kind for a grumpy looking middle-aged man.

"i called the both of you here today regarding the school fair, as president and vice president of the student council" the man started.

right, they weren't only classroom representatives, but also for student council leaders.

yiren only ran for the position because she lost a bet, she ended up winning because according to the other students, she was pretty.

and as for jaehyun, he ran because for once he wanted to do something that'd actually be pleasing for his parents.

"but before we discuss that, would you mind telling me the reason for your absence last week, mr jung?" jaehyun was known to have good grades, to be good at sports, a good kisser, pretty much good at everything.

yiren watched as the boy bit his lower lip, he hasn't really thought of a proper excuse yet. if he says that he was sick, the school would ask for a medical certificate.

fuck it.

"i-i was sick" he cringed at the stutter.

"you were sick the whole week?" the man asked looking concerned.

jaehyun nodded.

"and i didn't bother going to the hospital or getting checked up" he quickly added.

"well, glad you're fine now, anyway about the school fair.." then the principal blabbered on and on. but jaehyun's mind seemed to have been roaming somewhere else.

and yiren noticed.

"are you alright?" the girl asked as they walked out of the room. the brown haired still staring into space.

"w-what? oh yeah" he snapped out of his thoughts.

"what are you thinking about?" the girl raised an eyebrow. she thought it was weird.

"n-nothing" and yiren definitely thought that the stuttering was suspicious.

"is it about yoon?"

jaehyun paused on his tracks. he did want to tell the girl everything, at least maybe the weight on his shoulders would lighten.

but he just never knew how to express his emotions. so his words came out wrong.

"it's none of your business" he muttered, loud enough for yiren to still hear, then he walked away.

thr girls stood there frozen.
"what's up with him?"

the girl realized where she was. in the middle of the locker hallway. she remembered the last time she was there with lucas.

6 months ago.

it's been a month since
lucas and yiren broke up.

"yiren" a voice called, she knew whose voice it was. she didn't want to respond. and she did anyway.

"lucas" she smiled awkwardly.
"c-can we talk?" he asked with those big doe eyes.

"a-about what?" she couldn't help but stutter. her chest still tightens whenever she sees the boy. she somehow misses him from time to time. but she knew it was wrong. guilt would take over her each time she saw him. and he felt the same.

"we never had closure" he's right, they never did.

"and?" yiren asked as quietly as possible.

"i-i just" he took steps toward the girl, as she also took steps backwards. her heart throbbing uncomfortably until her back hit the lockers.

the girl stared at lucas' eyes. it was the first thing that captured her attention when they first met. his eyes were big and sparkly.

then her eyes traveled to the boy's lips. how she missed those lips. and lucas seems to be thinking of the same thing. she missed the shorter's soft lips on his.

the boy then closed the gap between them. yiren saw it coming, but she didn't move away or tell him to stop.

her stomach felt a thousand butterflies as their lips made contact. they missed each other's touch so much. lucas continued sucking and nibbling the girl's lips for a few seconds. it felt nice but he still wasn't satisfied.

he placed a hand on the girl's small thin waist, and the other softly holding her jaw.

he then bit the girl's lower lip causing her to gasp and open a little. the boy then took this as an opportunity and slipped his tongue inside. yiren was shocked at the sudden action, but she felt the sensation.

then an image flashed in her head, a memory.
and she tried pushing lucas away. but he didn't take the hint and continued moving his tongue on the insides of the girl's mouth.

"hhmm" the image flashed in again and she felt her eyes getting teary. she gripped on the boy's collar tightly.

soon she felt hot tears streaming down her face. lucas noticed and immediately pushed away, his hands still on the girl's waist.

"yi.. what's wrong?" the taller seems to have been taken a back too. but the girl kept on crying.

"i-i'm sorry" she said.

"what, why?" the boy was confused.

"i cheated on you"