Chapter 24: I want to hold you, can I?

Duan Yujing saw him so happy, and he also laughed. The baby's preferences are not difficult to guess at all. One is to eat, and the other is a book. As for what type he likes, the silly baby is written in the memo. It is probably to remind himself to change the day and go buy it. What baby likes to buy naturally, he traps people in his arms, plundering in the red lips, and suddenly wants to tease him.

"Baby likes it, of course I know."

Duan Yujing held the person and let him sit on his leg. His slender hands had reached into his clothes and lingered around his waist pocket. The other hand was holding Qingge's lips. His tone was not usually steady, but It's not the usual gentleness and a little laugh, but it makes people feel a bit dangerous, it seems that it will take you to the stomach next second.

The green singer still has a book on his face, and feels the messy hands in his clothes, and twists his body unnaturally. During this time, they have too much affection, and the body is sensitive. Jing Ge already knew, sometimes Will deliberately tease him, really make him love and hate, only sorrow in his heart, where did the innocent Jing Ge go before?

"Jing Ge, itchy, don't, don't touch ..." Qingge breathed a little, but didn't want to refuse the hand in his clothes, just begged lowly, and his ears were a little red.

"Baby, do you remember what day it is?" Duan Yujing stopped teasing him and looked at people smiling lowly.

Qingge heard this and seriously thought about it, Jing Ge's birthday? No, isn't that in spring? My birthday? No, it's not yet Chinese New Year. What day is it Qingge looked at Duan Yujing in confusion, his small eyes asked, what day is it today?

Duan Yujing hooked his lips and whispered into his ear: "Today, three months ago, I wanted you for the first time, and my baby also called me husband for the first time. Isn't it memorable?"

Qingge is embarrassed, so don't commemorate these days, who, who remember those.

"It's good to know this kind of thing, don't buy a gift on purpose. I was originally yours, to commemorate these things? There is still a lot of time in the future, if you like, I can cry every day." Qingge muttered, but Holding the book tightly and not giving up, you can still see the slightly curved corners of his lips when you lower your head. Although it is a bit embarrassing, it really feels very good, and you feel like you are about to fly into the sky.

"It seems that the baby is very conscious, come, and the cry sound is good ~" Duan Yijing smiled, and professionally performed  Qingge.

"Husband ~" Qingge smiled and laughed, and didn't think there was a problem with the title, but it was the love between lovers. But when he felt the downward trend of his hands in his clothes, he was shocked and stuttered: "Jing Ge, don't wait, wait, I have something for you."

Duan Yujing stopped, as if he was asking the little lover what to do, but he was already secretly laughing, and the baby thought he was going to be here, and seeing him look like a frightened rabbit.

Qingge sat on Duan Yujing's lap, and when he thought about it, the pair of rings that he just bought appeared on his hand, and he looked up with a smile: "Jing Ge, I give this to you, see if you like it? I bought it with the money I made. "

After seeing the red brocade box, Duan Yujing had a faint guess in his heart. After opening it, there were two rings one large and one small rings lying quietly. They were all men's, simple styles, and also engraved with patterns. .

Qingge laughed. The smart cat's eyes were a little embarrassed. He picked up the big ring and said: "Jing Ge, look, you treat me home as a wife, and I don't mind being bullied every day at night, and you asked me to call you husband. I would also call it. I would also be responsible for the usual chai oil and salt, so I don't care if you use a ring to lock it up. , Once you put it on, you can't take it off forever. Is it okay? "