Chapter 18: Safe Haven

This chap is taller than levi, buckle up. and holy shit this is the longest chapter I've ever created. 

Tonight wasn't like any other night, tonight was an sleepover party at Zenitsu's place since their house was huge, they said that this was to compensate for what they've done, you were about to reject it but Tanjirou said he'd bring his sister over. You couldn't reject it since Nezuko was coming! The best girl herself!

Now, all of you were in the living room, watching some 'Avatar: The last airbender' clips.

"ZUKO X KATARA IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN YOUR STUPID AANG X KATARA!!!" You yelled, "ZUKO IS OLDER THAN KATARA THATS DISGUSTING!!" Inosuke yelled back.

"WELL GUESS WHOSE A HUNDRED YEARS OLD?! THATS RIGHT ITS AANG MOTHER FUCKER!!"
"I DON'T FUCK MY MOM!! AANG X KATARA IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!" Inosuke shouted at the top of his lungs.

(Amateurs,I ship myself with Zuko.😼)

"Shut the fuck up!" Kaigaku yelled from downstairs. "Kiss my ass! Zuko and Katara have more chemistry!!" You said while raising a middle finger.
"But you don't have an ass Y/n." He replied.

"I- FUCK YOU!" You jumped at him and started pulling his hair.
"Dammit!! This is boar abuseee!!!" Inosuke cried out. Nezuko quietly giggles and watches the chaos unfold.

Tanjirou comes in,he just came back from the restroom. "Why are they fighting?" He asked,"We were just watching some clips of Avatar:the last airbender and they started a ship war." Zenitsu replied,being so done with everything.

Tanjirou soon pulls both of you away from each other, "Stop it, you'll get hurt Y/n." He says with concern, 'Weird... I'm the one attacking Inosuke but alright...' You thought and brushed it off.

'What the hell is up with him?' Both Inosuke and Tanjirou thought. 'He always argues with Y/n, but why does it feel like he's doing it for her attention now?' Tanjirou thought, 'Why is he acting so weird and protective?' Inosuke thought.

"Y/n, shall we move our stuff to our room?" Nezuko asks, you nodded. You both soon started heading to an empty room where all of your bags are. You grabbed your stuff and she grabbed hers, you couldn't help admire her beauty. Tanjirou wasn't lying when he said Nezuko was the beauty of their hometown.

Both of you got inside a guest room which had a king sized bed, both of you were gonna share it. "I'm so excited for this sleepover, this is my first!" Nezuko comments, "Really? Don't you have these with your friends? I mean you do go to an all girls school." You asked.

"Well... Some of the girls there, umm... Can be mean. But I'm thankful for you Y/n, your the only friend that stuck with me." She says, 'I- Who the fuck is bullying the best girl herself?!' You thought and was ready to break their kneecaps. "Don't worry Nezuko! I'll forever be here for you, don't be shy to ask for my help!" You told her.

She gives you the brightest smile, "Thank you Y/n." She says. 'Holy shit... It's so blinding... She's so cute and pretty, I'm a rat compared to her and I don't even have any complaints!' You thought.

"Wait here, I'll go back to check if we forgot any more bags." You told her, she nods. You soon headed back to the room.

Your eyes wander around, there were no more bags you and Nezuko have left in this room, you were about to leave but you laid your eyes upon Tanjirou's slightly open bag, you noticed a small piece of a picture sticking out,You walked up to it to take a look at it.

But Curiosity Killed the Cat.