AIAIYO VAANAVIL ILLAI VANNA SIRAGHUGALO !!

"Mummy , daddy ku shawarma venuma...konduvara sonnanga..." paapu tugs at her mother's dupatta.

The ladies , Mullai and Dhanam were having their own time at their ECR place , catching up with Padma , Sendhil 's wife .

While the men were on the other side of the hall , straight across , ganging up , and the guests kept coming in one by one.

Since it was a party between close friends, it wasnt much noisy . Nevertheless, it wasnt boring either , all thanks to the live wire Padma.

"Paapu ma...ungalukku dhan theriyum la...1 dana quota..daddy kitta podhum nu sollunga ponga..." she sends her daughter back to him .

"Sariyana mokka Mullz nee...oru naal dhana... innonnu saaptu potum viden..."

"Illa Padhu...appa kum , ponnukkum edachu oru porul seralana kooda othukkadhu...thudichu poiduvaanga..ippa paavam paathu , pona potum nu vitta...apram ayyo paavam aidum.." she explains , smiling a little.

"Vidu Mulla...oru naal dana , saptu pottum..." it is Dhanam's turn now.

But how would she explain them that she was deliberately avoiding her husband, while he was trying all his tricks under his sleeves to woo her.

When she woke up in the evening, in his arms , she was ecstatic . For a microsecond , she was even thankful for the alcohol that , it managed to do what she had been trying to do for the past ten days. Wait. What ?

So , does that mean he wouldn't have understood her if she hadn't been so vulnerable ?
Does she have to wail before him everytime , for him to understand what she was going through ?

What has happened to them ? Though she vaguely remembers what happened back in the day , she wasnt done. She wasnt done with what has happened. She wasn't done that they had made up when she was drunk. So she did what she had to do.
To act indifferent to him , as he did to her for the past 10 days. Simple !!

It was his turn now , to crave for her attention , her time , her glance , her presence. Well , it did drive him crazy , but it saddened him more , when he realized how bad it would have felt for her to feel ignored , to feel unloved, unkissed , unwanted. Even though her outburst meant nothing , but a deep rooted  love for him , it was indeed a sad place to feel that way.

Whereas she really found this desperate Kathir funny. Once , he lost his wallet , and wanted her to find it for him . Some other time it was his keys , the other time it was his Bluetooth. The way his eyes scrunched , when she found them in a jiffy , was a sight to watch.

His longing eyes , pursed up lips , his low face when she refused to talk to him , the way he followed her like a puppy did make her heart stumble . The absolutely handsome vision he made , in that maroon shirt and his back jeans made absolutely difficult for her to stay put , and not to jump into his arms and kiss him like she wanted ; but she did it anyway.

"Ayyo avana paaren...paavama paakuran unna...pasikkudhu pola..innonu saapdattum Mulla..." Dhanam recommended , not knowing for what did he pull that puppy dog face.

"Ada akka anga paarungalen !! ..." Padma exclaimed , pointing her hand across , towards paapu and Kathir.

"No daddy...shawarma la mayonnaise irukku..adhukkula bad fat irukku... adhu kammiya dan saapdanum...Neraiya saapta bad for health.." Paapu instructs her dad all animated , mimicking her mother ,sitting on his arms and making the ladies go flabbergasted at the sight.

"Mulla...enna idhu unna maadiriye pesura.."

"Oh my God!! Enna Mullz idhu...un paapa Mullz 2.0... va maariduchu...paavam enga Kathir annae ...!!" Padma cracks up , making everyone around her laugh a little.