Chapter 28: New roommate

"Baby, I found one thing." Duan Yujing was bringing breakfast to the dining table, and naturally followed by a small tail to steal.

"Huh?" Qingge looked up at him puzzledly.

"Are you used to it? It's getting colder early and late, not as uncomfortable as the first month?" Duan Yujing looked up and down, and found that the baby's complexion was not bad, and there was no early malaise. At first the baby didn't want to get up so early, saying that his legs were soft.

Qingge's face became redder than the red apple for a moment, and his heart was full of spirits. Sometimes, could his understanding ability be so good? Can he pretend to be incomprehensible and ask a habit?

"Okay, this is my natural choice, survival of the fittest. I can't lie down for a few days every time I finish that thing, then I don't have to get out of bed ..." Qingge wanted to cover his face after he said it. Who would use this as a metaphor? What kind of spooky choices are there for the fittest to survive?

"Hahahaha"

Duan Yujing couldn't help but laughed without any image. He hugged the person directly against the dinner table, squeezed one foot into his knee, and his big hand was very irregularly probed into his clothes. : "The natural selection, survival of the fittest? Baby, I will work hard in the future to make you 'fittest'."

"Don't go to school today. Isn't it enough for you to come here?" Qingge buried his face in his neck, whether he was ashamed or shy, and his voice was a bit begging.

"Baby, what do you think? I just look to see if there is anything there." Duan Yujing looked at the person with interest, and he surely reached some unspeakable zone.

Qingge's face was hot and a little shame, didn't he really want to do it in the daytime? He don't know if anything will happen if he don't go to school today.

"Are you hungry?" Duan Yujing only took a light poke and retracted his hand to help him put on his pants.

Qingge: "!" Is this really a rhythm?

"Also, not yet ..." Qingge suddenly remembered the scene of being "fed" yesterday. At the beginning, he was also a pure virgin, and sure enough, in the past three months, he lived a life of unshameful husband, pure love. It is already ten thousand miles away.

After hearing this, Duan Yujing picked up the person directly, letting his feet wrap around his waist, and walked back to the room. He really asked purely. If the baby is not hungry, then go back and apply some medicine and come down for breakfast. If he is hungry, then of course he will take the medicine and then apply the medicine.

"Jing, Jing Ge, do we really have to do it?" Qingge suddenly felt that things were moving in a very weird direction. For the students who did not go to school, was he the only one?

"What?" Duan Yujing raised his hand and slapped his hips lightly. "Baby, have you secretly watched Xiao Huangwen again, I just went to give you medicine, where do you want to go?"

"No, I don't have time to watch Xiao Huangwen." Qingge retorted in a small voice, knowing that it was just to apply the medicine, he relaxed his hands and held his lover's waist. In addition to saving the manuscript, he had nothing to do with it. He went to see Xiao Huangwen, and now there aren't so many of them. He can't find them even when he want to see them. Sometimes he can't help but want to write it by himself. In the end, he's too thin-skinned. It is estimated that he really does not need to get up.

After a lot of painstaking (?) Medicine application process, and had a delicious breakfast, the couple finally succeeded in leaving the house. The process was really hard ... He almost wiped his gun out.