Chapter 29: Two minors have no future

"Why live opposite to me?" Yao Muchen blurted out, not seeing Leng Shi's eyes change at all. Chen Chen hates dealing with people the most. He can say that the last two sentences are a good impression of Lin Qingge. After that, he was polite to him, after all, he was Chen Chen's friend.

"Ah?" Qingge looked at him with a smile, "Because I don't know the other roommates, don't get along well,..."

Duan Yujing, who is scrubbing the bedboard: "..." Baby, in front of your man, praise other men for being good-looking, is this really good?

"No one." Yao Muchen seemed to be feeling better.

"?" Isn't the dormitory four people?

"The dormitory is just the two of us, don't you know?" Yao Muchen wondered, but he seemed to have forgotten that everything he had arranged was for his family, who usually has time to investigate how many people are in the dormitory?

"Well, didn't you say four people?"

"Chinese language and literature majors are relatively few. There are only eleven. Three dormitories were allocated. You originally had three people here, Chen Chen, you, and another one, but the other one did not live at school and applied for check-out. "Leng Shi took the conversation, and he was so paralyzed that he said so much in one breath that there was only Yao Muchen.

"Ah, oh, thank you, are you?" Qingge only responded, and he will be the sole owner of the dormitory? No, there is a beauty. He is also a person who wants to go home. The dormitory is beautiful.

Leng Shi heard this, and took a careful look at Yao Muchen. What should he say about his relationship with Chen Chen?

Yao Muchen was also distressed for a moment. What is Cold Stone to him, Jinzhu? lover? Salvation benefactor? He couldn't tell exactly what it was, anyway, there were enough gossips uploaded by Tao.

Qingge froze, asked a question that should not be asked?

"Baby, come here to help." Duan Yujing's voice sounded in time. The relationship between the two is not so simple. I am afraid that even they can't say it clearly. It is better not to blend in. Not everyone will be as affectionate as his baby Frankly, some people have long reflection arcs.

"Hey, go on, I'll go help first." Qingge ran back to the old attacker. Although the beauty is good-looking, it is not as good as her own, and the beauty's old attack is not easy to mess with.

Yao Muchen is still thinking about how to answer it, this person has run away ...

"Jing Ge, how do you get this?" Qinghe clutched the corner of the mosquito net pitifully, didn't understand the instructions, a bunch of sticks, who knows how to insert it?

"Just hold it there, don't move around." Duan Yujing smiled helplessly, but quickly assembled a mosquito net in his hand without reading the instructions.

The same thing happened to Leng Shi. The two looked silent at the soft mosquito net. After all, they were all young masters. They had not assembled this before. They don't need to do anything by themselves. The bodyguard was outside again.

"Chen Chen, go sit over there, shall I go online to see the tutorials? Is it fast?" Leng Shi asked, thinking he could do it, so he refused the help of the housekeeper. Now it's better, I don't know when Chen Chen rest?

"No--" Yao Muchen just wanted to say no, anyway, where is the difference in sleeping, he was still imprisoned by his family in the dark basement before his death.

"Let me help you." Duan Yujing walked over and laughed, thinking that the mosquito nets in the underworld old Dalian wouldn't be made.

"I'm here, I'm here, too." Qingge laughed, so he held a mosquito net in one hand and watched Jing Ge prop up it skillfully, lamenting in his heart that it really was his own man!