Chapter 33: Welcome Party

Duan Yujing greeted the little lover to check out, just saw Yao Muchen, smiled and nodded and greeted, without knowing that they were sitting behind themselves, and inadvertently listened to the corner.

But Qingge beckoned happily: "Mu Chen, are you here for lunch too? The fish here are delicious. Remember to eat more."

"We're full." Yao Muchen's attitude was quite mild. There was nothing he could do with this stupid roommate, and it felt pretty good.

Qingge smiled lightly: "Well? Why didn't I see you? Where are you sitting?"

"Baby, pay first and chat later." Duan Yujing smiled and turned the attention of the little lover back.

"Oh, I almost forgot ~" Qingge said with a smile, and took out the card from his pocket to check out. After all, he is now YuJing's little coffer. Usually, if two people go out, he always pays, and he is used to it.

But Duan Yujing is naturally rich, even if he doesn't mind, his baby doesn't mind, as the president, there are more cases of guests having dinner, how can he lose his old-fashioned face. So, Qingge, as a small treasury, is a bit like a small treasury in the logistics department, responsible for all the expenses of the family.

As for the cost of work, each of them has a card. Duan Yujing holds the main card, Qingge holds the auxiliary card, and the deposit is on Qingge. Then he also analyzed according to the old attacker. Simple he did some investment and financial management, such as buying a house, buying a stock, and depositing an education fund for his younger brother, and also dividing out daily expenses. The rest is the common property of the two of them, which is growing day by day.

This was all Qingge figured out during the summer vacation. In the face of this trivial matter, he was not impatient, but handled it in an orderly manner. Isn't it just counting money? He bought two houses in good locations and added value. He probably still remembers this. Then the stock was bought according to the analysis of the old attack. No way, he really forgot these things in his last life, and he was not good at this. Mainly It is YuJing that the stock bought by the trend is very good!

There is also a dusting education fund to do a separate card to save, and he also remembers the daily expenses of each month, and then he and the old attacker save each month's income separately, of course, except for daily use Yes, even Duan Yujing knew it, and had to say that his baby thought very well, and even the insurance he did not forget, it was really a caring silly baby, and he was totally helpful.

"Sir, we can apply for a membership card for free if you spend a thousand yuan here. You can get a 20% discount next time you come. Would you like to think about it?" The settlement officer at the front desk said with a smile, and handed the bill to Qingge for his signature .

Qingge bowed his head to sign, Duan Yujing heard a word and rubbed his hair, and smiled: "Baby, do you want to get a card?" The meaning of the existence of the restaurant is that the baby likes it, otherwise he is not interested in coming again.

"Well, it's all right. Anyway, it's close to school and not far from our house. Maybe we will come often in the future, and we can also pack it. Sometimes you don't have time to cook. You can't always let Yuchen do it. No, think of it like this, I have to learn to cook. " Qingge passed the bill back, said nonchalantly.

"Well, well, you can mess with the kitchen at home." Duan Yujing smiled, but let the front desk staff give them a membership card.

Qingge said for a moment: "... well, I'll learn as simple as possible."

After getting the membership card and filling out the information, Qingge turned back and smiled at Yao Muchen: "Mu Chen, we go first, you continue."