41

Thanks for 10k y'all!!!! Anyhow, long chappie since I missed yesterday. 

Dream woke up to a repeated thumping echoed through the house. He stifled a groan and groggily fell down the stairs. He sat up and hopped to the door, realizing he was back to being a blob.

He reached for the door knob and let out an annoyed chirping noise when he realized he was too short to reach. He stretched and still was too small. He looked around, the annoying knocking got even harsher and louder. Dream knocked a book Eret had been reading off the table and glared at the sleeping falling angel.

He didn't know how he was still sleeping through it.

He placed the book in front of the door and hopped onto it, stretching as much as possible. He trilled in agitation and jumped, gripping the door handle for dear life as it swung open. He gave a squeak of terror as the door swung at the wall and let go, landing on the floor with a thud. He lay there winded for a moment before sitting up and shaking his head, he hopped in front of the door, met with a grumbling man.

He looked up at him and his eyes widened, he was quick to run behind the door with another shrill squeak and slam it shut.

The noise finally woke Eret up. He sat up with a very vexed look. " Dream? What is your problem? " Eret huffed as he stood up and stretched.

" What is the time anyways? It's got to be like, three in the morning. " He huffed.

Dream waved his nub arms furiously at the door and shook his head wildly.

Eret groaned and face palmed. " What? Do you want me to open the door? Wait- what are you doing with my book? " He stared at the white blob, who had lifted his book. Dream then chucked it at him with a loud angry noise.

" Ow! What the fuck, Dream?! " Eret snapped. The loud knocking started again. Eret looked up with a confused expression. " Why is someone knocking on our door this early in the morning? " Eret reached for the knob and Dream frantically shook his head, running in front, not that he could do much if Eret did open the door. He tried to shove him.

" Dream, just turn back if you want to talk. " Dream shook his head again, feeling dizzy with the amount he had done that. He bounced in circles. " Do you want me to follow you? " The blob face palmed and he turned back.

" No! " He hissed. " Help me block the door. " He grabbed the table by the door and shoved it in front, unable to help the trembling of his wings.

" What- who's out there? They haven't found us, right? " Eret asked urgently in a hushed tone.

" They found us alright, now shut up and help me move shit. " He snapped, pushing a cabinet in front of the door. He then proceeded to run upstairs.

He ran into his room, feeling slightly guilty as he shook George awake. George grumbled and sat up. " Dream? It's still dark out. " He whined.

" I know, I know, but we need to go hide. " He responded. George sat up quickly.

" What do you mean we need to hide? Did they find us? " Dream nodded and darted back down the stairs.

" Alright, grab food and blankets since it's still snowy out. We need to hide in the land of the dead, get rid of the path there while we're at it, try your best to cover up any footprints. " he ordered as he darted to grab food. George followed him with a camping bag.

" Here. Put the stuff in here. " Dream nodded and he saw Eret run into his room, presumably to grab blankets and other things.

They put together a very sloppy camping bag and booked it out the back door when they heard the wood of the door being broken along with yelling.

Dream let George and Eret run ahead, carefully covering everyone's tracks with a swish of his tail. He could hear plenty of voices now. His breath came in fast puffs as he turned to check how far he was. He could see the tent. He practically delated in relief. He took the rest of the string that originally was what they used to find the land of the dead. He used one last swish of his tail and ran over.

" Okay, do we have enough supplies? " He asked. ( legit, I spent so long trying to figure out how to spell supplies. It was sad. )

George nodded. " I think so. " He whispered with wide eyes, they all huddled in the blanket fort, which was damp and called, yet warm at the same time since it was the only place that wasn't covered in snow.

Dream let a little rush of anger fill him, leading to his wings heating. He grinned at them. " Look! I'm a heater! " He chuckled light-heartedly, waving his wings around. George gave a weak laugh.

" Thanks. The heat helps a little. " He said shakily, Eret nodded and dug through the bag.

Patches poked her head out from within it. She had a very annoyed look. " Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to wake you. " Eret sighed as the cat nestled back down.

They all looked up between each other. " Well that escalated quickly. " Eret groaned as he placed a hand over his face. He shook his head and puffed up his wings.

George reached forwards and turned on the fairy lights. " That's a little better. " He tried to say cheerfully, but Dream could hear his tone falter. He wrapped his arms around the angel and rested his chin on his chocolate-brown hair.

" Someone needs to contact Sapnap and tell him what happened. " Dream said. Eret hummed.

" I'll do it. " He said as he pulled out a phone from one of the bag pockets, Patches gave an annoyed hiss.

With shaking hands, Eret pressed call on the phone and held it up to his ear. They had all silently agreed that putting it on speaker could endanger them. They didn't know how close the men were and they weren't about to take chances.

" Hey. yeah, Sapnap. They found us. We had to run from the house. We think we're hidden for now, but we don't feel very safe. " Dream could hear Sapnap shouting on the other end and had to stifle a laugh. He felt George nod.

" Shut up, stop yelling. " Eret hissed. " I'm going to go deaf if you keep that up. " He scolded. Dream could barely hear a muffled sorry, and since George didn't react, he assumed he heard it because of his sensitive hearing.

He shifted uncomfortably. He hated the lingering sense of dread.

He couldn't help but wonder;

Would they be okay?  

Ayyy I actually managed to post a chapter. 

Anyhow, I'mma go sob over the fact that Unus Annus ends today. 

I managed to place an order for a Founder's sweatshirt before it ended, but I probably won't get it until January :(( 

Also, yeah, say goodbye to pure fluff chapters for now, they've stayed past their welcome. 

Lmao

Love y'all!

Moony <3