Chapter 32《 Lost control 》

Finn

After one an hour I was sitting in the hall having some wine, when those detectives  called to tell me that they had found the place where Rossie was kept but she is not there anymore. Maybe the kidnappers were aware that they are going to find them so they changed the place . I didn't reacted much to this news. Well I don't know how to react right now.

Natalie was very terrified by that incident so I told her to stay at my home today.

She is in the guest room right now so I am taking food for her. She got to this trouble because of me .
If it hadn't been about me then she would not go to rescue Rossie , so it is my duty to take care of her now.

When I approached the guest room , I opened the door slowly . She was sitting on the bed wearing Rosie's pink dress.
I felt too annoyed by seeing her in those clothes.

How dare she touch Rosie's clothes without my permission?
These clothes fit perfectly to my Rossie. She just looked flawless in this.
No one can take her things .
No one.

I was just standing on the door , annoyance evident in my eyes.

She sensed my presence and turned towards me and said hesitantly, "Finley actually my clothes were dirty and I had to take shower and I had nothing to wear so I took this dress from Rosaline's clothes. I hope you don't mind."

I kept quite because I don't wanted to talk to right now so I put her food on the table and was about to leave the room when she held my hand and  said ,"Finley I know that you are very upset about Rosaline but trust me I tried my best to get her back to you .
It kills something inside me when I see you this way. I would advice you to try to move on Finley. Please for God's sake. Don't punish yourself. Your whole life is ahead of you ."

I don't know what happened to me at that time , I didn't wanted to break down in front of Natalie but I couldn't stop myself. I turned my face towards her and hugged her tightly, because there was only Natalie to sooth me and to listen me.
I wrapped my hands around her tightly but not in a seductive manner , I just wanted to share my feelings with someone.
Tears started rolling down my eyes. I don't know what happend to me .
I had never cried in front of anyone let alone Natalie.
But at that time I was feeling so helpless , I was feeling like a defeated person.

She said while rubbing my back,"Calm down Finley. I am with you . Don't be like this. I can't see you in pain."

I detached myself from her and sat on bed and said ,"I don't know what to do Natalie . She is my everything. I can't imagine my life without her .She had taken a part of me with her. My life is nothing without her . I can't live like this .I don't want to live without her ."

And tears started rolling down my eyes again .

She came closer to me and swept away my tears and hold my face in her hands and said,"I understand Finley. But there are always certain points in our life when we have to accept the situation. This time you can't do anything if she herself doesn't want you. She was like this since your marriage, then how could you expect her to change .She is a ruthless lady .But you deserve someone better. You deserve a better life .You deserve someone who would love you by her heart."

I can't process my conscience properly. I didn't knew what I was doing.
I don't know whether I lost my control or I just lost my mind , I can't tell.
May be I had have lost my mind .

The thing I did after that was the most shameful and regretful for me .

Her face was just inches away from me. Maybe it was the reaction of alcohol that Natalie's face seemed like Rossie's face .
Without even blinking my eyes I hold her face and our lips met within no time.
And the other second I was on top of her , kissing her hungrily.
My conscious mind was not in my control. I was not able to understand what I was doing and with whom.