shit, meet fan

NAMJOON POV:

"I think something is going to happen today, Joonie." Taehyung says from beside me. 

I smile at him. 

"I feel it, too Tae" 

He cuddles against me again and reads stuff on his phone, and I just sit here, thinking about different things. 

I am brought from my thoughts by the sound of the home phone going off. 

I pick it up and look at the number. I furrow my brows in wonder.

 That's strange, the only people who have this number is the guys and Carl. I hit answer anyway. 

"Kim residence, Namjoon speaking."

 The voice that passes through sure wasn't Carl.

 "Um, hi. A gentleman gave me this number to help with, and I quote 'Heavy lifting'"

 I nudge Tae before getting up from my seat on the couch.

 "Yeah, was it Carl?" 

a pause.

 "Um, he didn't leave his name, he just started fussing about my music making his dogs go crazy." 

I chuckle. Carl sure did know how to cause a fuss.

 "Yup, that's Carl. Which apartment are you in?" I say, grabbing a piece of spare paper and a pencil and write down the apartment she gave me.

 4 Floors below us. 

Great.

 "Alright, give me 15 minutes." I press the end call button and turn towards Tae.

 "Wanna come help?" 

"Nope. Have fun!"

 I roll my eyes at him before changing out of my pajamas and putting on sweat pants and a hoodie.

 Sliding on my shoes, I wave goodbye to one of my 6 soul mates and walk out the door.

 As I started getting closer to the 2nd floor, my heart starts to race. 

This feeling, It was familiar.

 I rub my chest and pass it off as nervousness from speaking to someone new. As I get closer to the door, however, my head starts to throb. 

I grit my teeth and knock on the door anyway.

 There is the sound of movement inside, and then the sound of something falling and crashing. 

Not thinking anything of it, I turn the knob and run to the kneeling figure in front of me.

 She grabs my hand to steady herself, and the throbbing of my head stops. She looks up at me and I sigh.

 She's beautiful. "I am so sorry. Are you Namjoon?"

 I can't speak, so I just nod. 

"I'm Star" She smiles.

 "The pain you were feeling. Did it feel like you were having a panic attack?"

 She nods her head. Another soul mate?

 "Shit."

Her face is priceless.

 "Excuse me?"

 "Um, what do you need moved? I see you have cleaned the place. Tyler was a slob." 

She walks around me and gets in front of me.