#64

After getting dressed you turned to see Jungkook scratching back of his head, looking around still wearing the towel around him. 

"What's wrong?" you asked wrapping a towel around your head. 

"Uhh- I don't have anything to wear." he said flashing his bunny smile and looking down at his still damp clothes. You couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"Don't worry. I got you covered." you opened your wardrobe and took out the biggest sweatpant you own and walked over to the couch to grab Jungkook's sweater which you took from him when you left. You wanted to feel like he was around, so you took the hoodie he was wearing last. It had his scent and you needed it. 

You slowly handed them to him. He recognized his hoodie immediately. He looked at you and you felt embarrassed for stealing his clothes. 

"I just needed a piece of you." you blabbered. Jungkook just smiled and pecked your lips. 

Till he got dressed you turned and went in front of your mirror to dry your hair. You patted you wet hair with the towel and then plugged in the dryer. Jungkook came from behind and took the dryer from your hand. 

"Let me." he said and started to dry your hair for you. You smiled because it felt nice. It was something you were experiencing for the first time and this gesture was giving you butterflies in your tummy. 

-

Jungkook looked flushed and his nose was turning red. He was in the rain for too long so you could tell that he was catching a cold. So after having breakfast you gave him some cold medicine and made him a hot cup of herbal tea. He made a face as soon as he took a sip.

"Uck! I don't want it." he whined.

"Drink it. I know it's bitter but you have to drink it before your cold gets worse." you didn't let him put it away.  He pouted showing his bunny face but you made sure he drank it all. 

"Good boy." you kissed his cheek and took the cup away. 

He settled on your couch and spread his arms for you. It was cold and raining, so you grabbed a blanket and snuggled in his arms covering both of you. Your house was not luxurious but Jungkook was comfortable with you next to him. 

His hands were tightly wrapped around you. Something has changed. The love was much deeper than it ever was. You could feel it and you could see that he is a bit insecure. He was scared that you will leave him again. It was all your fault. You felt guilty and you knew you need to talk this out and assure him that you will not leave him again. 

You looked up to face him. He knew what was coming next and he was ready to talk it out as well.

"I'm sorry!" was all you could say at first. You touched his face with one hand to caress his cheek.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. I'm the one who should be ashamed of the things my dad did. I don't know what he said but please don't take it to your heart. Whatever he said, it's not true. And I'm really sorry for putting you through this." he said in a deep low voice. 

"I don't blame him. I understand, he just wanted the best for his son. He is your dad after all, your family. I didn't want to go against them. And I still don't." you said honestly. 

"But you are the best for me and you are my family too. Y/n you are my home and I know I'm your home too. My parents won't be a problem. I swear, they know everything now and they tried to help me to find you. My dad regrets what he did to us. so all you have to do is comeback. Lets go Home. to our Home!" Jungkook said pressing his forehead against yours.