106 suprise

"you feeling okay?",Anastasia asked her friend. "yes babe, i feel very much safe", Jordan replied.

She stood up and took a few steps away from Anastasia. Jordan bend over and rested her hands on her knees. She hasnt slept for a couple of days even before johnny went missing. Jordan made the decision to help her dad again so she was officially back in the agency. Being a workaholic, she never really keep track of time and maybe thats why johnny was frustrated with her.

Its been almost a day since johnny left. She could definitely report for a missing person but the boys definitely knew where he went. taeyong definitely knew something, the boys or she didnt.

Jordan squated down as someone tapped her shoulders. it was the suspicious guy from just now, Looking at the reflection on her watch she saw the guy. Jordan held his hand that was on her shoulder and flipped him over causing him to lay down on the floor.

He coughed and tried to get up but jordan stepped his stomach. "who sent you?",Jordan asked. "i dont get what you're saying?",he quickly defended himself. Anastasia then walked to Jordan asking her to calm down.

"what a fucking burden.",Jordan hissed and made him stand up while handcuffing him to her.

"y-you're a p-police?",he stuttered. "shut your mouth, you better explain to me, why you gave my friend here this flyer?",Jordan took the flyer out of her pockets and showed it to him.

"our store is running low on customers so i made that flyer out of my own initiative without telling my boss",he explained.

"what's going on, i dont understand",Anastasia still confused and lost as to what is happening.

Jordan just kept quiet and asked her to sit aside. Rubbing her temples up and down, she was waiting for Taeyong to come. After what felt like decades, Taeyong arrived in a car.

"oh hyung! help me, this lady handcuffed me",he pleaded for help from Taeyong.

Taeyong walked towards Jordan and uncuffed him."we dont do this in public dan",Taeyong glared at Jordan. Frustrated, Jordan let it all out and punch the nearby lamp post. She charged towards the guy and grabbed him by the collars. Taeyong tried to pull her back, only gettting shoved to the side by his sister. 

"you tell me, who sent you! and i would let you live",Jordan then pushed him against the car door. 

Her eyes was filled with anger, guilt and even a hint of tiredness. "p-please, just tell me",Jordan pleaded, she was tired. The guy went on and on about how he doesnt know what jordan was talking about. 

"let him go, he doesnt know anything, this guy is harmless",Taeyong peered in into their conversation. "get in the car, Anastasia sit at the back and Jordan, you're sitting at the front with me", Taeyong emphasised the last word, afraid that Jordan would pull more tricks at the back seat if left alone with the poor guy. 

"my bike!",Jordan exclaimed. 

"i called the mechanics, they'll come get it",Taeyong sighed and headed to send Anastasia back to her dorm while the three left to the station. 

As soon as they reached the station, Jordan took out a perfume. "hey dude, im sorry for just now...here you smell, get some perfume",Jordan offered. she sprayed it on his wrist and then his face.