𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ➤ 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥.

The next few days were awkward for the wing spiker. Just seeing Y/N's face gave him butterflies, his cheeks flushed red and he did what any love struck person would do.

Run away like a coward.

Osamu found himself falling more and more in love with her everyday since coming to terms with himself. She could do the simplest thing like laugh or smile and it would make his heart flutter. Especially when she would tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, or cheering from him in a match. He loved hearing her scream out his name. Arrows with tiny pink little hearts pierced through him, leaving him stunned.

Despite running away from every interaction, he watched her from afar. Basking in her beauty of which she was.

Y/N could feel the change in atmosphere, regarding Osamu. She began to notice him a tiny bit more throughout the days. She found herself thinking about him a little bit more than usual.

Desire.

Of course she would just now notice the wing spiker. From all the times she could have picked to start looking towards his direction, it just had to be at the point in time where he couldn't bring himself to look her way.

A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

Her head filled with thoughts about the wing spiker. The girl would spot him first whenever she would walk into a room, not minding the glares from his fangirls. She'd give a little grin and sit down. She could easily find him across the hall conversing with his teammates. A single glance at the boy made her stomach churn. It quite worried her. Maybe she was sick? Or maybe she ate something bad?

Y/N started to feel a little bit self conscious around the boy. I mean, who wouldn't? He basically said one word to her then booked it, muttering to himself god knows what. At first, she didn't notice it. Maybe he was just busy? Or late to something? But soon came to the conclusion of which he hated her.

Y/N sulked, but she didn't dare to let that stop her. She wouldn't let the gray haired twin walk away from her life so easily. So what did she do? The only logical answer possible.

Cling onto him as much as she could.

Through the course of their days, she would constantly cling and talk onto him so Osamu wouldn't run anymore. She was the predator and he was her prey.

There would be nowhere to run.

anyone else cry to line without a hook by ricky montgomery? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i love you! please take care of yourself okay?  <3- elaine