𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟖]
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[honky cat!]

twitch bitch
hey
we seriously need to talk
are you free tomorrow?

honky cat!
yeah fs
what's up?

twitch bitch
i think i screwed up
yeah i screwed up reallllly bad
does starbucks work?

honky cat!
that's kinda public, don't you
think?
or is it fine

twitch bitch
that's a fair point
starbucks and then a park?
i just want my strawberry
frappe lmao

honky cat!
yeah that's cool
time?

twitch bitch
idk man like
12?
i'm doing a late stream

honky cat!
that works
i'm doing a late stream too

twitch bitch
okie dokie
the one in hove btw

honky cat!
it's a date

[IRL]

Elinor sat in her car until she saw Ivory pull up. She got out, waving with a smile. "Hey!" Ivory shouted, approaching her with a hug. She hugged her quickly, and they headed into the Starbucks.

The girls exchanged shallow words until they got their drinks. As they neared the exit of the café, someone behind them said, "Excuse me?"

They turned around to see two teenage girls with huge smiles. They reminded Elinor of herself and Ivory. The taller one asked, "Are you Elinor Sage?"

With a smile Elinor responded yes. Ivory nudged her with a grin. The smaller girl went on to ask for a picture, which Elinor happily obliged to, taking a few photos before trying to leave again.

"So what are you doing today?" Asked the taller girl. Elinor let out a light chuckle and shot Ivory a slightly panicked look.

Ivory nodded and looked at them. "We're just hanging out. We're going to get going though, alright?" Ivory smiled. The taller girl crossed her arms while the shorter just waved them off.

Elinor opened the door for Ivory and they walked to the park that was across the street. "That was a little intrusive," Elinor mumbled. Ivory nodded and they walked until they found a bench.

"Yes it was," Ivory agreed, placing her small paper bag on the bench and stretching. Elinor pulled her leg up on the bench, fidgeting with her phone. "So what's going on? Why are we here today, lover girl?"

"So uh," Elinor began. "I got extremely drunk the other day."

"News to me— you really went out without me?" She laughed. Ivory's laughter silenced at the seriousness of Elinor's face. "Woah, woah. What happened?"

"I... I don't know. It's hard to remember what happened but in the end all I know is that I got super drunk and Wilbur ended up at my house," Elinor shuddered, putting down her phone.