Ch 65 - Intern Search

OK so I got this amazing idea for a series of chapters like atleast 20 and I'm too lazy to do a new book.
Imagine Tom Holland's Spidey with Andrew Garfield's coolness and attitude.
Flash, Ned and Peter are best friends.
Tony and Steve talked out the accords like adults and Tony forgave Steve for hiding his parents death and Bucky for you know...
They don't know who Spider-Man is.

Let's give you a demo.

____

Peter was running behind on his sleep schedule like 4 days. Flash and Ned had been a great help for keeping his cover during classes. He didn't get into trouble until Friday.

~~~

It had been a rumour on news channels that most of the interns in Stark Industries were just kids with no talent and had secured their places with connections. To prove it wrong Pepper suggested to host a competition between the decathlon championship winners.

The interns team reached there and awaited for the competition to begin. Not knowing what terrible thing happens next.

~~~

Peter ended his patrol for Thursday but it was like 3 a.m. on Friday. He received a text from Ned. 'You done preparing for the competition today? Everyone is giving it their all'. It read. It crashed on him that they had a competition with the interns team from Stark Industries.

So he ended up completely not sleeping. And reached the school looking like a dead body. "Dude you good?" Flash asked. Peter nodded. "Got in late from patrol and then Ned asked if I was done preparing so I ended up not sleeping." Peter told him and Flash gave him a pat on his shoulder.

So yeah the interns team lost with 20-0 all thanks to Peter and it was a humiliating defeat. Peter slumped down into a bench at the assembly hall and went into his deep slumber.

~~~

Tony knew the rumours were true but he didn't expect such a defeat. He was ordered by Pepper to go to the high school and congratulate the winning team himself. He had obeyed after a little drama.

He picked up his coffee and Clint and Steve joined him on his way to garage.

~~~

"And this extraordinary performance by Peter Parker is worthy of applause". Tony says and no one gets up. "Peter? Peter Parker please come on stage and receive your medal". Tony says and Peter doesn't get up.

Flash kicks him under the table and Peter gets up. He looks here and there like a lost puppy. "Peter Parker please come on stage to receive your medal". Tony says looking at the kid.

Peter walked up on the stage. He saw the coffee which Tony had left for later after exhaustion from this ceremony thingy and was not even tasted by him. Tony took a look and knew he was sleep deprived.

Peter picked up the coffee and handed Tony some dollars. Tony looked at the dollars making an astonishing face while the room watched with pindrop silence and both people's best friends stifled a laughter.

"Wow man this is some good stuff". Peter said taking a sip. "5 stars to Starbuck". Peter chirped. "I don't work for Starbuck". Tony said looking at him making an offended face. "Well the they just lost a talented employee dude". Peter said.

Clint burst out laughing and Steve held in his laughter. "Son you know what you're saying?" Steve asked. "You're Captain America!!!" Peter exclaimed and Steve gave him a smile. "Is what I would say if I was a fan too bad you suck.". Peter said sipping his coffee.

Steve's face fell and Tony stifled a laughter. "Piece of advice. Stop with your PSA's to boost up your fan following from teenagers". Peter said patting his shoulder. "Who's your favorite then." Clint asked side pushing Steve. "Tony Stark rules". Peter said making handsigns of rock on while sipping.

"Oh man I'm keeping customers. Nice chat". Peter said patting Tony's shoulder. Tony smiled at Peter. Peter walked off the stage and grabbed Ned's back collar and kicked Flash's bench and as he jumped up grabbed him too.

"Hurry up dumbass we have a ceremony with Tony Stark". Peter said dragging them out of the hall while they awkwardly smiled and waved at Tony who had Clint dying with laughter literally rolling on the floor.

___

That's it for the demo and if you have any idea on what I should name this series comment to let me know. This is my last resort to keep the book going as I have run out of ideas so this mini series will give me some time.

If you didn't like it at least do a request for your dream one shot.