Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Coby:

"Why so giddy?"I asked my brother who locks the room door and sits on his bed with a smile on his face.

"Nothing much. How's your day."

I raised a brow at his question. "How's my day? At a time like this he asks that?

"Kadin do you hear yourself?"

He shrugged. "Your day must've sucked then."

"And yours didn't?"

A small smile slipped on his face. "No. Not really." He then turns to me. "I met her... again."

"And?"

"She said she was happy." A smile continued to bloom on his face.

A sour feeling spread in my heart knowing their relationship has slightly improved. But still, it's nice to see him happy after all these years.

But good news is she forgives us!"

"You sure?"

A sheepish smile spread on his face."Well... I don't know really. I hope so? I really really hope so..." He said the last sentence to himself. Which led my to the conclusion he's optimistic.

I continued to look at him with doubt. I don't think she'll forgive the people who tormented her childhood so easily. Before we can continue this topic Riley pops her head through the door.

"Come eat dinner."

I roll my eyes and look at Kadin.

"Let's go."

As we leave the room I mindlink Kadin.

"We should have a conversation with Riley soon."

"OkY. After dinner we will talk to her."

As we sit down and the food is served we eat silently. My father then sits his newspaper down and glares at me and Kadin.

"Why did I find out you are planning on rejecting Keva?"

Kadin looks at me with surprise but tries to quickly hide a smile.

"Your father is talking to you two!"

I roll my eyes.

"Since when has he been a father? Or you a mother?"

My mom looks shocked as I never talked to her this way.

"Coby Miles! Who gave you permission to speak to us that way!"

"Why should we have your permission to speak our minds." He gazed at her annoyedly. "You only treat me, Coby, and Riley as objects with your so-called love. You let Riley dress anyway she wants-

Kadin then points to Riley and then our mom.

"What mother lets her daughter date or sleep with multiple people and never express her concern? You both failed us honestly."

Riley groans annoyed .

"I'm old enough to take care of myself! I don't need your fake concern."

I raise my voice.

"You do need our concern. Keva doesn't care much about you and you know this."

She gave me a glare. "So what? And supposedly you do? Since when?"

"We care for you more than the mates who should've."

She then looks at us with shock, hurt and anger. She then angrily leaves the table and runs into her room. I groaned.