Chapter 10

⚠TRIGGER WARNING: slight Anorexia, self loathing ⚠

Tommy POV

I woke the next morning to Tubbo shaking me.

"Tommy!"

"Whatttttt Tubbo I'm sleeping."

"We are going to Disney today!" he said disregarding my pleas.

"Oh, ok. Get out then so I can get dressed."

He leaves and I dress. I'm wearing jeans and a classic red and white long sleeved T-shirt. I walk downstairs to the aroma of pancakes cooking. I love pancakes, they're my favorite, actually. But I couldn't eat today, I was already to fat. If they see me eat they will know how disgusting I am. They will hate me. More than they already do.

"Tommy! Good morning, do you want Chocolate chips in yours?" George asked me.

"Oh, no I'm okay actually. I'm not very hungry" I chuckled, covering up my voice.

"Oh, alright...Tubbo, what do you want?"

I sat at the table glad that the attention wasn't on me anymore.

After everyone else had finished their breakfast we all piled into Dream's car and we were on our way to Disney.

We arrived at Disney and I could see all of the tall rollercoasters in the distance. We walked over to the gates and headed inside. Tubbo was looking around in awe, while Dream and Will watched, laughing. Fundy, Niki, Sapnap, and George were all reading the map trying to figure out where to go first, and I was just standing there, forgotten.

"Lets go to space mountain!" Fundy exclaimed.

"YES" Tubbo yelled, getting some weird looks from people passing by.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Uhhhh actually, I'm not a big fan of roller coasters, I'd rather go to the ferris wheel, anyone wanna come with?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, actually, I will." I said

"Ok cool"

Dream POV

Before the groups split up, Wilbur pulled me over to talk.

"Hey, make sure to keep an eye on Tommy."

"I know Wilbur, I will."

"Thanks man, he's like a little brother to me, I couldn't bear it if anything happened to him."

"I know, it'll be ok."

We walked back over to the rest of the group and we went our separate ways. Me and Tommy walked to the ferris wheel, making small talk all the way.

"So Dream, why don't you like rollercoasters?"

"Oh, its just I'm not good with heights." A/n I Spelt this wrong and accidently said "I'm not god" And I almost died laughing. Disclaimer: I am not Jesus.

"Sorry, your not good with heights, and yet you decided to go on the very tall ferris wheel instead?"

"Oh. I didn't think this through."

" We dont have to go if you dont want to." Tommy said, laughing at me.

"Ok, can we go get a churro or something?" I asked.

The question made him stumble, but he quickly caught himself.

"Oh, uh sure."

"Ok."

___________________

oof not scared of heights pog. I hope you liked this chapter, make sure to vote if you did. Also, WE ARE AT 2K READS WTH! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!