Hi

"Here" Corpse pulled down his mask and looked at Sykkuno. Sykkuno felt something, something strange. His heart skipped a bit as Corpse approached him. The smile on Corpses face was barely noticeable and a bit intimidating.

"I- You-" Sykkuno couldn't think.
"Why are you afraid, Sykkuno? It is like you don't know me."
"Yes, you are like a new person" Sykkuno said and blinked for the first time in forever. "Who are you?" he added followed by a slightly confused laugh. Corpse looked at the floor and continued smiling.

"Anyways that mask has always bothered me but I still managed to wear it. I could have replaced it with a normal medical mask, but no, I had to choose on that's made of lead, it feels like."
"Haha... Yeah why did you not change it?" Sykkuno heart was now beating much faster.
"Well it is because of you, you said it looked good on me and I thought you liked it."
"What?! ME?"

Thump thump. Thump thump.

(Not part of the story)
So, I am very sorry that I haven't been updating. School yk? I never thought anyone would read my story, therefore I didn't really plan out anything and just went with the flow.
English is not my first language, and not even my second. I apologize if this became a mess and that it is hard to know what is going on lol
I will update soon when my exams are over and I have more time.