A/N

HOLY WOW WERE AT 10K IM CONVULSING. THIS IS INSANE ILY BABIES!

here's the playlist bc someone msgd me and asked

here's the playlist bc someone msgd me and asked... sooo, it's not really finished but there you go loves!

Okay new story, I kinda didn't like how I started the other story so I just started a whole new one. Leave me alone. (I ended up deleting that one, whoops). ANYWAYS. Read the description Loves, and I'm sorry if it's bad I new at this. Also I know that no one really reads the authors notes but my name's Elayna (Uh- lay- nuh) sorry it's spelled weird not my fault, blame my dad. I probably won't write stuff on the bottom of chapters but I might sometimes and most of the time they'll have to do with the story so If I do write one then you should probably read it. (ps I started doing lil rants in there so you can actually skip them unless you want to hear ab my life). And I know someone's going to say that Carter is a boy name but I love that name and yeah so, it's a girl name now.

Also this story kinda didn't go the way I originally planned so yeah. I was planning on making the book longer but I like the way I have it now!

I'm not going to put pictures of the characters because I think you guys should just imagine them how you want to, and not everyone finds the same thing attractive so, imagine them however. I will however put descriptions in the story but y'all don't have to go with that.

All that copywriting shit too. Don't copy my story please. It's fucked. And If I happen to throw an occasional song in there I'll give the artist credit.

Also if you guys comment it's like a way for me to interact with you and I really want to interact with my readers so please just comment. Constructive criticism is appreciated but I'll delete hate.

OK BYE LOVES!! VOTE AND COMMENT 😻😻