~4 Grams? 👵 pt 2

"Sweetie, are you alright?" Shelia Bennett asked

"You're here. You're REALLY here." she cried.

Sheila looked confused,"I'm sorry but do I know you?"

Bonnie let out a humorless but relived chuckle. "Yeah, you could say that."

Sheila took a step out onto the porch. "What is your name, sweet heart?" she finally asked.

Bonnie met her gaze,"Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett." she says.

She watched her grandmother's eyes widen and lips part as she stared at her.  "Bonnie?"

Bonnie nods and smiles as a tear rolls down her cheek."I'm your granddaughter."

Sheila takes a step back from shock but manages to say, "This can't be - you're only thirteen," she runs her fingers through her hair. "The only way this is possible is if you knew - you can't know." she mumbles to herself.

"I know, grams," Bonnie steps forward. "I know that I'm a witch. You told me everything when j was sixteen."

Sheila stares at her for a moment then steps closer to Bonnie,"How old are you?"

"Eighteen. I'm from the year 2016."she says.

Shelia Bennett's eyes widened. What was her granddaughter doing here from the future? "2016? What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. One minute we're on the woods, watching the other side collapse then the next minute we're here." Bonnie said.

Shelia raised a brow,"We?"

Bonnie nods,"Damon and I."

Shelia's eyes widened,"Damon Salvatore?"

Bonnke sighed and kissed her teeth. "That's the one. It's a long story, Grams."

"Maybe we can figure it out together." Shelia said before pulling Bonnie into her arms.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around her grandmother like her life depended on it.  She's missed her more than anything in the world.

"Thank you, Grams. Maybe you can also help me figure out why we seem to be married." Bonnie said.

Shelia pulled away quickly and stares down at her older version granddaughter. "Married? You and Damon?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"We're going to be one big happy family," Damon said, appearing at the bottom of the porch steps, "Sheila, it's good to see you. Or should I call you Grams from now on?" he questioned with a smirk.

Sheila glares at him,"What do you want, Salvatore?" she snapped, pushing Bonnie into the house and behind her.

"Nothing. I just came to check on my wife  and make sure she's safe and sound." he says.

Bonnie rolled her eyes,"Shut up, Damon."

"Anything for you, love." he says sarcastically with a smirk.

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Do you see what I have to put up with for the rest of my afterlife?" she said to her grandmother.

Shelia glares at Damon,"Ignore him, baby. Sooner or later he'll get bored and leave."

"Is that anyway to speak about your granddaughters husband?" he mocked hurt.

Shelia shook her head and turned to Bonnie,"Lets head inside."

Bonnie glares out at Damon,"Gladly." she says.

Damon appeared behind them on the porch. "What about me? Am I invited in on this reunion?"

Shelia turned around to grill him but stopped. Instead she used her magic on him. At first, Damon felt nothing for a moment but then he grabbed his head and stumbled back a few steps.  She was giving him an aneurysm, popping the blood vessels in his head.

After a moment of listening to his cries of pain, Shelia Bennett ended her torture and glared down at him. "Does that answer your question, Damon?" she spat before she took a step back and slammed the door in his face.