14.

𝐉𝐚𝐧 16𝐭𝐡..

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐰𝐧

I quietly opened the house door and walked inside trying not to wake anyone up.. I walked in the kitchen and turned the light on, and there stood Na'Jour and KJ.

"Yo where the fuck you been?!" Na'Jour semi-yelled.

"And where the fuck my girlfriend at?" KJ said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, we got caught up in something. I'm finna go lay Kaiser down." I said walking away not wanting to talk about it while looking down at Kaiser who was asleep on my chest.

I laid Kaiser in his bed and tucked him in and turning around I saw Na'Jour at the door glaring at me.

"What?" I mugged him walking past him and out the room before he grabbed me.

"Stop." I snatched away from him, he grabbed me again.

"Wh—"

"Ion wanna talk." I snatched away again and headed to my room, closing and locking the door.

I went in my bathroom as he obnoxiously knocked on my door.

"His ass being childish for what..?" I mumbled tying my hair up.

I grabbed my phone and called China.

"Hello.." She said softly.

"You okay? I'm finna come back right now. I already put Kai—"

"I'm okay. You don't gotta come, I'll let you know when I'm ready and I'll keep you updated." She said.

"You sure? I can come, it ain't nothing." I said.

"Ye—" She started but the banging on the door got louder.

"Holdup.." I placed my phone on the counter without hanging up and walked out the bathroom.

"What the fuck is yo problem? Banging on my door and shit as if my son not sleep?" I pushed Na'Jour away.

"Why yo—"

"Just shut the hell up, you just finna say stupid shit, honestly. Like why is you doing allat, it's never that serious. If ion wanna talk then ion wanna talk." I said.

"Ion give a fuck if youn wanna talk, I do." He said.

"Bitch go talk to god about that shit cus yeen talking to me." I said turning back around to go in the room but he grabbed my arm.

I grew angry and turned around punching him in the jaw. He stood there unbothered so I started hitting him some more as he tried to block my hits.

He then gripped my neck and pinned me against the wall, "chillout." He said.

I stared at him blankly as he did the same.

"Let me g—" I was cut off when he leaned in and granted me a passionate kiss, I tried to push him away but he now had my hands pinned on the wall.